Chris Ramsey gone NM

All topics allowed. Board rules apply.

Moderators: ZENITH R, qprdotorgadmin, nige101uk, willesdenr, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Chris Ramsey gone NM

Post by Montag » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:58 pm

The proof is in the pudding. What pudding you may ask? I might ask that too? There is no pudding! Just be happy someone has noticed and is doing something about it. There are no excuses. Others clubs similar to us or in some case what we might've once considered 'lower' have done better because they put in place the right systems and personnel to yield results. We didn't.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

LP
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Chris Ramsey gone NM

Post by LP » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:21 pm

jimjams wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:23 pm
LP wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:28 am
222gers wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 pm
Nine days since the window slammed open and not a transfer murmur to be heard.
Has the club accepted relegation ?
It's noticeable that the murmurs have reduced over time, in time we'll find out of this is because there aren't any transfers in the pipeline; or whoever someone's contact was has moved on.
There was a claim on Twitter this week that the operations manager had a purge of leakers, and that some staff revolted and took action against him, resulting in his departure (with the additional claim that this is what Nick London was referring to when he made the comments that saw him also leave).
Ooh interesting. The drama continues. Can't believe we don't have a permanent deal with one of the streaming services for all our hot nonsense.

Rate, Review & Discover Cheese - Cheese Subscriptions now LIVE! - https://fetaccompli.uk