Ticket Prices

All topics allowed. Board rules apply.

Moderators: ZENITH R, qprdotorgadmin, nige101uk, willesdenr, Virginia_R

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Ticket Prices

Post by 222gers » Mon May 30, 2022 3:02 pm

….now on the offish. Only a very small increase. Fine by me.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Ticket Prices

Post by QPR_John » Mon May 30, 2022 3:34 pm

Does anybody know how to renew. All I seem to get is a page that says buy now and then it asks me what seating I want.

Just received an email. Clicked on the renew link and it sends to a page that lists my ST and links to buy now and again it just asks me what seat I want.

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Mon May 30, 2022 5:11 pm

Very reasonable IMO.

Expected a much bigger increase personally…
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon May 30, 2022 7:23 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:34 pm
Does anybody know how to renew. All I seem to get is a page that says buy now and then it asks me what seating I want.

Just received an email. Clicked on the renew link and it sends to a page that lists my ST and links to buy now and again it just asks me what seat I want.
Click on the Buy Now link below your seat information, then when you get to the next screen, there are two icons in the top right hand corner. Click on the left of these, which should have a red mark next to it. You should then see the "Renew Now" option and you can go through and pay from there.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Mon May 30, 2022 7:28 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:23 pm
QPR_John wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:34 pm

Click on the Buy Now link below your seat information, then when you get to the next screen, there are two icons in the top right hand corner. Click on the left of these, which should have a red mark next to it. You should then see the "Renew Now" option and you can go through and pay from there.
Thanks for the reply. It was not working before but is now. Many people on LFW had the same trouble.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon May 30, 2022 9:32 pm

...going to renew...though I am expecting even more fixtures moved to mid week - cause of the break for the World Cup - :roll: :roll: