Rail Seating / Season Tickets

All topics allowed. Board rules apply.

Moderators: ZENITH R, qprdotorgadmin, nige101uk, willesdenr, Virginia_R

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Rail Seating / Season Tickets

Post by SM » Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 am

We had a consultation last night with Lee Hoos over rail seating at Loftus Road.

Rail seating is set to be introduced in r block - and from the lower loft towards Ellerslie Road side of the ground.

Also expect an interest in ST prices, for obvious reasons.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Rail Seating / Season Tickets

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri May 06, 2022 8:02 am

SM wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 am
We had a consultation last night with Lee Hoos over rail seating at Loftus Road.

Rail seating is set to be introduced in r block - and from the lower loft towards Ellerslie Road side of the ground.

It's quite a time to increase season ticket prices, given how many home kick-off times have been moved this season, and the widespread rumblings amongst the fanbase about how the club is being run. Still, I'm sure it'll all be fine.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Fri May 06, 2022 11:01 am

UxbridgeR wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:02 am
SM wrote:

It's quite a time to increase season ticket prices, given how many home kick-off times have been moved this season, and the widespread rumblings amongst the fanbase about how the club is being run. Still, I'm sure it'll all be fine.
Well there’s three that will be renewing

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Sat May 07, 2022 7:48 am

SM wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but what Is rail seating? One the rare occasions I get the chance to visit HQ I always sit in the R Block .. and since I'm moving back to UK soon it may influence where I live and whether or not to apply for a season ticket..

Like this?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _seats.jpg
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sat May 07, 2022 9:23 am

I've told the club I've changed my address:

Wisteria Cottage
Rose Petal Lane
Wychwood-Under-Wyedale
Baghdad

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Sat May 07, 2022 2:04 pm

..yes, as expecting plenty of matches to be played on mid-week, that raising my costs for traveling (flying and accommodation) , I am so delighted to read that probably (surely) also the ST is going to be more expensive...well done... :roll: :roll:

Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat May 07, 2022 9:00 pm

My decision on whether to renew will be based primarily on who the club appoint now. Frankly, I am very disappointed at the scapegoating of MW. I think he will be snapped up very soon by another club. The whole thing smacks of gross incompetence.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Sat May 07, 2022 10:06 pm

Montag wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:00 pm
My decision on whether to renew will be based primarily on who the club appoint now. Frankly, I am very disappointed at the scapegoating of MW. I think he will be snapped up very soon by another club. The whole thing smacks of gross incompetence.
My decision on whether to renew will be based on can I afford it. If so then I renew because I support the club rather than any individual.

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Sun May 08, 2022 7:15 am

Giorgio wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 2:04 pm
..yes, as expecting plenty of matches to be played on mid-week, that raising my costs for traveling (flying and accommodation) , I am so delighted to read that probably (surely) also the ST is going to be more expensive...well done... :roll: :roll:
To be fair Giorgio, I doubt many clubs will be able to freeze their prices this year.

Inflation has had an impact on everyone.
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sun May 08, 2022 1:00 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:06 pm
Montag wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:00 pm
My decision on whether to renew will be based on can I afford it. If so then I renew because I support the club rather than any individual.
I couldn't afford it this season but laid out anyway because I felt the club was going in the right direction. Not so sure now.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare