Sky again.

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Sky again.

Post by 222gers » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:47 pm

Boxing day stolen and moved to Dec 27 at 5.30. Absolute towrags.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6758
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Sky again.

Post by QPR_John » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:12 pm

222gers wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:47 pm
Boxing day stolen and moved to Dec 27 at 5.30. Absolute towrags.
So will the Bristol game be put back as it will be only 2 days after Bournemouth.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 10605
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Sky again.

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:40 pm

Yes, both the Bristol City and Birmingham games have also been moved as a result

QPR’S Sky Bet Championship fixture against AFC Bournemouth at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium has been selected for live TV coverage by Sky Sports.

The visit of Scott Parker's Cherries – originally scheduled to take place on Boxing Day – has been moved to Monday 27th December 2021 as a result – kick-off 5.30pm in W12.

Sky's selection of the Bournemouth match has also impacted Rangers' following two fixtures, which will both now take place a day later than first scheduled.

Our trip to face Bristol City will now take place on Thursday 30th December, kick-off 7.45pm at Ashton Gate.

Meanwhile, QPR's clash with Birmingham City at St. Andrew's has been rescheduled for Sunday 2nd January 2022, kick-off 2pm.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fe ... es-011121/
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6758
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Sky again.

Post by QPR_John » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:40 pm
Yes, both the Bristol City and Birmingham games have also been moved as a result

QPR’S Sky Bet Championship fixture against AFC Bournemouth at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium has been selected for live TV coverage by Sky Sports.

The visit of Scott Parker's Cherries – originally scheduled to take place on Boxing Day – has been moved to Monday 27th December 2021 as a result – kick-off 5.30pm in W12.

Sky's selection of the Bournemouth match has also impacted Rangers' following two fixtures, which will both now take place a day later than first scheduled.

Our trip to face Bristol City will now take place on Thursday 30th December, kick-off 7.45pm at Ashton Gate.

Meanwhile, QPR's clash with Birmingham City at St. Andrew's has been rescheduled for Sunday 2nd January 2022, kick-off 2pm.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fe ... es-011121/
It’s bad enough having games moved for TV bet Bristol and Birmingham fans are happy their games have been moved with nothing to show for it. So SKY can now affect games they are not involved with

User avatar
222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Sky again.

Post by 222gers » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Assuming we don't achieve promotion we can only hope Newcastle and Leeds get relegated so there would be less spotlight on us and the Sky games would therefore be more acquitably apportioned.
Basically, the more successful your team is, the fewer Saturday 3pm kickoffs remain.
This really is outrageous.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 10605
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Sky again.

Post by UxbridgeR » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:02 pm

I blame Warburton. Him and his attractive passing football and devil may care defending.

Sack the board.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

User avatar
222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5500
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: Sky again.

Post by 222gers » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Yeah….bring back Paul Hart. :wink:

User avatar
Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5028
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Sky again.

Post by Montag » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm

222gers wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:59 pm
Yeah….bring back Paul Hart. :wink:
That should read Paul ARSE. Spellcheck will put it right.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:03 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Sky again.

Post by Giorgio » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:14 pm

...so last Saturday (home) 3pm kick off has been the 2nd October and the next one will be vs Swansea on the 18th December...!!! :evil: :roll: :(

arrystottle
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:05 am

Re: Sky again.

Post by arrystottle » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:45 pm

I really miss Umbrella man , well miss him about as much as toothache anyway

Post Reply