Sixth time lucky?

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

ZENITH R

Sixth time lucky?

Post by ZENITH R » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:10 am

Tonight will be our sixth appearance on Sky this season.

We have not won any of them (unless you count the penalty shoot out at Orient), but the game actually finished 1-1 on 90 minutes.

Our record in Sky of games played on Fridays is particularly poor.

I am a little nervous about this one, but hope we come roaring out of the blocks and really put on a performance.

UR's!
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

qprphilip

Re: Sixth time lucky?

Post by qprphilip » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:37 am

ZENITH R wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:10 am
Tonight will be our sixth appearance on Sky this season.

We have not won any of them (unless you count the penalty shoot out at Orient), but the game actually finished 1-1 on 90 minutes.

Our record in Sky of games played on Fridays is particularly poor.

I am a little nervous about this one, but hope we come roaring out of the blocks and really put on a performance.

UR's!
Every right to be nervous, I think that goes for all of us. It surely has to change, perhaps tonight is the night.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!