Chair Morocco

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
guyrob07
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

Chair Morocco

Post by guyrob07 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:32 am

Beautiful goal from Chair last night, their fourth wasn’t too bad either.

https://youtu.be/cKAx3EfSXmo

User avatar
Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 6023
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: Swinedon

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Rbee » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:32 am

Great goal indeed.

Also interesting how the commentator pronounces his name, Shy air.

User avatar
dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007
Posts: 13961
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Just over the border...

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by dm » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:53 am

Dare I say Taarabt-esque? Reminiscent of a goal Tarbs scored off the bench at LR v Wham in the Prem.

User avatar
Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5012
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Montag » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Nice goal. turning into a very good player. Ollie did well getting him in the side all those years ago. Anyone else think that penalty was hilarious - unbelievably blatant.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4063
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am
Location: New York City

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Montag wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm
Nice goal. turning into a very good player. Ollie did well getting him in the side all those years ago. Anyone else think that penalty was hilarious - unbelievably blatant.
Holloway who had him carry the can for a loss and shipped him out on loan?

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 3812
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Wimbledon
Contact:

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by old pauline » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:15 pm
Montag wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm
Nice goal. turning into a very good player. Ollie did well getting him in the side all those years ago. Anyone else think that penalty was hilarious - unbelievably blatant.
Holloway who had him carry the can for a loss and shipped him out on loan?
[/quot

Think you are mistaking him for Shodipo. Might also be opportune to remember that Ollie started the ball rolling on getting a few U.23's in the team.
Come on you Sooopa ........

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4063
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am
Location: New York City

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:30 pm

old pauline wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:25 pm
Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:15 pm
Montag wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm
Nice goal. turning into a very good player. Ollie did well getting him in the side all those years ago. Anyone else think that penalty was hilarious - unbelievably blatant.
Holloway who had him carry the can for a loss and shipped him out on loan?
[/quot

Think you are mistaking him for Shodipo. Might also be opportune to remember that Ollie started the ball rolling on getting a few U.23's in the team.
Chair, Shodipo, Eze all got the blame. Usually in public. I don't recall any reluctance in previous managers introducing youth team players. I do recall IH opining on them publically, picking them like it was a tombola and then dropping them the minute we lost. It was widely suggested at the time he was sacked that his erratic approach to young players was one of the primary motivations for getting shot as quickly as we did.

User avatar
Montag
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5012
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Montag » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:34 pm

Yeah, what did Ollie ever do for us? :roll:
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 21693
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Banbury, Oxon.

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Montag wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:34 pm
Yeah, what did Ollie ever do for us? :roll:
He was half decent cover when Barker was injured.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

User avatar
WA Hoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5885
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: Chair Morocco

Post by WA Hoop » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:24 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:39 pm
Montag wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:34 pm
Yeah, what did Ollie ever do for us? :roll:
He was half decent cover when Barker was injured.
Harsh but fair! :lol:

Self proclaimed piano shifter and all that.
Question everything.

Post Reply