Season tickets 21/22

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Re: Season tickets 21/22

Post by Giorgio » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:50 pm

...good news for me and my fellows Irish Rs mates.....making me consider more to renew the ST....
imagine if I had to add € 200 for the Covid test each time I arrive and leave the UK from Ireland....

now I hope they will make clear what rules they will apply for the fans to be allowed....

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Giorgio wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:50 pm
...good news for me and my fellows Irish Rs mates.....making me consider more to renew the ST....
imagine if I had to add € 200 for the Covid test each time I arrive and leave the UK from Ireland....

now I hope they will make clear what rules they will apply for the fans to be allowed....

Good news Giorgio. Hope you renew. On a different note, I was discussing the club streams with a few mates down the pub earlier. We thought it would be good if people who for various reasons couldn't make it to LR could receive the streams. Of course we wouldn't want it to affect gates but wonder if somehow it could be achieved.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:40 pm

222gers wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:55 pm
Good news Giorgio. Hope you renew.
...unfortunately my celebration has been cut short......there is no need for testing going into the UK...but it is needed on the way back...
so if I go to a match, traveling in the morning....how can I go back home on the same evening...? I need to find a test site and get the result IMMEDIATELY....or I am not allowed to board the flight.... :roll: :roll: :roll: