Season tickets 21/22

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Season tickets 21/22

Post by Systemsguy » Mon May 17, 2021 2:36 pm

On sale now.....

Already sorted!
2021/2022.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Season tickets 21/22

Post by Systemsguy » Mon May 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Note anybody who did Direct Debit for 2020/2021....

You need to do a fresh one for the new season
2021/2022.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon May 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Yep renewed mine by DD.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Mon May 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Going over to the ground tomorrow to renew in person. Good excuse for a meandering walk to the Raven in Goldhawk Road afterwards.

IJM
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by IJM » Mon May 17, 2021 10:22 pm

My son and I also renewed tonight - come on you R's, can't wait to be back at LR again in August.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon May 17, 2021 10:34 pm

..If I do I will do on the last days before the window is closed....on the 30th June...
need to see what happens with traveling from abroad....quarantene, test whatever ...
plus need to see if the air companies put back the flights as most of them have been reduced and cancelled....
recently the last flight back from London to Dublin was scheduled at 3pm.... :roll: :roll:

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed May 19, 2021 8:55 pm

Does anyone know what is happening with possible 'Vaccine passports'? Will we have to be vaccinated to get in at LR? I suppose it's all up in the air with the new variant.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Wed May 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Montag wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Does anyone know what is happening with possible 'Vaccine passports'? Will we have to be vaccinated to get in at LR? I suppose it's all up in the air with the new variant.
Could be an issue although surely everyone will have been offered the jabs by the time the new season starts.

When I renewed yesterday, I was told that entry will be by smartphone next season rather than card. Some sort of dispensation will be made for the phoneless.

I have a smartphone purely to gain entry to pubs so now I have another use for the wretched thing.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu May 20, 2021 10:46 am

222gers wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:32 pm
Montag wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Could be an issue although surely everyone will have been offered the jabs by the time the new season starts.

When I renewed yesterday, I was told that entry will be by smartphone next season rather than card. Some sort of dispensation will be made for the phoneless.

I have a smartphone purely to gain entry to pubs so now I have another use for the wretched thing.
Thanks for that 222. It will make it harder to take a stand-in then I suppose.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Thu May 20, 2021 3:41 pm

222gers wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:32 pm

...well, last season 2019/20 I renewed and only few days before the first match I got the message to download the app to the smartphone - that I did not have (I only had a 12 years old Nokia, not smart at all...and had no intention to buy one on a so short notice!!
So I contacted the club and they issued my Season Ticket on an old type of card, telling that they still had few available, to be ready for collection on the second home match - for the first one they printed a ticket for me.
Then during the entire season, every time I entered the gate and showed my card I was welcome with a "...Sorry, but that one is old and not working any longer.." and I saying..."please, scan it and you will see that's still working..."
Last Christmas my wife bought me a Smartphone so now I should be as modern and ready as requested in the 2021... :lol: :lol: :lol:

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Fri May 21, 2021 4:23 pm

A few “unknowns” ahead of the new season. Obviously the biggest unkown is whether we'll actually be allowed in. I can't say I'm keen on the smartphone entry unless the entry system will also accept the plastic cards. It just seems to be tech for tech's sake.
I understand my seat was removed to facilitate the limited entry earlier in the season. Hope it's been replaced !
Another is whether our erstwhile neighbours will be back. I know QPR-John has renewed but I'm not aware of the others - hope they are all safe and well and in attendance come August.

StevenageRanger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by StevenageRanger » Mon May 24, 2021 5:47 pm

I done the trial of the smartphone entry. Think its a great move. My lad who has a ST with me has forgot his ST card a number of times (we have had to queue at BO to get one prnted and missed a couple of kick offs), trust me, he will never forget his phone :)

Greyhound
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Greyhound » Mon May 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Phones run out of battery at the worst possible times, though. My plastic rectangle had limitless battery life.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon May 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Greyhound wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:46 pm
Phones run out of battery at the worst possible times, though. My plastic rectangle had limitless battery life.
...well I have worked with the technologies all my life and I got to learn one thing.
Technologies are great, really, but they can fail any time and usually when they decide to do that, well it will be on the worst possible moment for you. (In my job I had always a Plan B ready and a cover for my ass, sometimes even a Plan C)...
I have seen people failing to scan their boarding pass at the departure gate cos there was a prob with their phone...
I was there with my printed-out-on-paper boarding pass and never got a prob.
Me too I preferred the plastic card for the season ticket, but they call this the progress.... :roll: :roll:

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Fri May 28, 2021 9:48 pm

So, if your phone can't sustain the app will they issue a plastic card for 21/22? I don't think my phone will take it. Too old - like me.