Barbet

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Barbet

Post by 222gers » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:38 pm
Well done fella - that's a statistic to be rightly proud of. He must be a very fit guy. Also this must have been one of he best seasons ever for injuries too(Amos excepted). Think he is bit fragile unfortunately.
When he was penalised by today's fussy ref for an innocuous tackle in the second half he clearly shouted “merde alors !”. Marvellous.

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Post by wrinklyhoop » Mon May 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Bit of an unsung hero, but that 'ever present' is an amazing stat! A very cultured player who can mix it when the need arises. Hope we can see something similar from him next season, and keep that back three together :D

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 pm

222gers wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm
When he was penalised by today's fussy ref for an innocuous tackle in the second half he clearly shouted “merde alors !”. Marvellous.
..I could run a professional course of Italian cursing...so when you do the ref does not understand fully and you escape punishments...
...I remember in the past the tennis player Ilie Nastase from Romania....he used to curse in Italian.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon May 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Giorgio wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 pm
222gers wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm
..I could run a professional course of Italian cursing...so when you do the ref does not understand fully and you escape punishments...
...I remember in the past the tennis player Ilie Nastase from Romania....he used to curse in Italian.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go on Giorgio, give us a really good Italian curse. Those who want to can do a google translation!