Kelman, Thomas, Bettache

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Bevan
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Kelman, Thomas, Bettache

Post by Bevan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:27 am

Three young players who will be important next season - I would like to see them all get more game time over the next few weeks.

Happy for these three to start or do you want us to continue playing are strongest side from now to the end of the season?

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Kelman, Thomas, Bettache

Post by 222gers » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:40 am

These three should be fresh after the main squad has had such a gruelling season, so yes, I'd like to see more of them. Bettache, in particular, looks good on the ball. If Charlie is suspended then Kelman may get more time although MW might want to work on Dykes and Bonne for whom we laid out a transfer fee.
Good luck to all of them anyway.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:42 am

Stop press...just seen three match ban for Chas !

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:25 am

We've seen enough of Bettache to know he's got good ability. He really needs games which will, in part, be dependant on who is in the CM squad positions next season.

Thomas has played 10 games for us so far but mainly just for a few minutes off the bench. That's despite being available for all but 10 games earlier this season when he was injured. So there must be a question mark over him as to whether he's good enough to nail down a regular first team place.

Kelman is still only 18 and much is expected of him. He also needs games and I wonder if a half season loan to a league 1 club might do him the world of good.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:28 am

Wouldn't do them any harm to have a bit of a go. A lot depends who's around them. I'm not sure you can bung them all in together. Not straight off. But who knows - maybe we should?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare