The old prick is still the same old prrrr...

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

The old prick is still the same old prrrr...

Post by Giorgio » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:12 am

...who..? But Flabbio Brrrrrriatore, of course. He does not give shit about others... :roll: :roll:

I read this on today's news... "Milano, Flavio Briatore parcheggia in sosta vietata: la sua Rolls Royce blocca un tram
Caos in centro a Milano, in via Carducci, all'incrocio con corso Magenta. Una Rolls Royce nera, parcheggiata con le quattro frecce in sosta vietata, ha impedito a un tram di proseguire la regolare marcia sui binari. Si è così formata una lunga coda di automobili. Dopo alcuni minuti è tornato il proprietario della vettura, Flavio Briatore, che si è allontanato tra gli insulti dei presenti.

Milan, Flavio Briatore parks in prohibited parking: his Rolls Royce blocks a tram.
Chaos in the center of Milan, in via Carducci, at the intersection with Corso Magenta. A black Rolls Royce, parked with the four indicators flashing, on a prohibited area, prevented a tram from continuing its smooth running on its tracks. Therefore a long queue of cars was formed. After a few minutes the owner of the car returned, Flavio Briatore, who walked away amid the insults of those present.
Last edited by Giorgio on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Re: The old prick is still the same old prrrr...

Post by wrinklyhoop » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:29 am

Guess he got over Covid then. Pity :(

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:20 pm

wrinklyhoop wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:29 am
Guess he got over Covid then. Pity :(
....yes, it looks so....after the entire staff of his club in Sardinia was infected, together with plenty of customers....and it is the same
old story: money can buy the best cures and remedies. I was hoping that such experience might have turned him into a better individual
but from the news just reported he is hopeless.... :roll:

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 pm

I've always considered him a cultural and social dinosaur.
His involvement in Formula 1 coincided with F1 itself being reactionary and horribly narrow
in it's aims.

Briatore, Trump, Boris, Mussolini, any other reactionary tosser you care to name.
Staff Benda Bilili

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:57 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 pm
I've always considered him a cultural and social dinosaur.
His involvement in Formula 1 coincided with F1 itself being reactionary and horribly narrow
in it's aims.

Briatore, Trump, Boris, Mussolini, any other reactionary tosser you care to name.
Blair. Brown. Straw. Cook. Clogg.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare