Moderators: ZENITH R, qprdotorgadmin, nige101uk, willesdenr, Virginia_R

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Six Being Released

Post by Systemsguy » Sat May 07, 2022 2:53 pm

ZENITH R wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 7:27 pm
Of course, all of this is without a manager in place going forward. MW clearly didn't rate Ball (for whatever reason) and promoted Field ahead of him. The new man might see things differently.

It wouldn't be the first time a player was released and then resigned a few weeks later. If he's not snapped up by someone else, he might get the chance to show the new guy what he's got. After all, his contract isn't up for another two months.
Heard some odd rumours over Dom and MW on Twitter....
2022/2023.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

ActonArthur
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by ActonArthur » Sat May 07, 2022 3:48 pm

deadendjob wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:23 pm
I can't disagree with any of them being released really except for Dom Ball. I'd have to assume he wants more game time and we can't promise him that. He's fallen out of favour and further down the pecking order for whatever reason, but being only 26 (turning 27 in August) and on what I'd assume are reasonable wages, it seems a tad odd. In saying that, he's not really featured much for any club. I know he was injured for a bit, but it does raise the question if there's an attitude problem or maybe he's just been deemed not good enough?

I'd give Uncle Albert another year off the bench as he pours his heart into the team.
Barbet has been a main stay of our defence, so I'd be happy for him to be renewed.
Moses is good enough at this level and provided his wages are in-line, I don't really mind either way.
We’re it down to just ability and performances I would be desperate for Moses to sign, he is gifted. However, his propensity to pick up soft tissue injuries means we would need a quality backup for him or use him as backup to another established left back

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri May 20, 2022 11:14 pm

So Shodipo gets another year, but Marco Ramkilde has been released. Have they got forgotten his outstanding 33 minutes in a QPR shirt against an about to be promoted West Brom ? I know I had.

Sack the board, I say.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Ball has signed a two year deal with Ipswich. which is a good move for him, I think. Could well be back in the Championship in a year's time.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:59 pm
Ball has signed a two year deal with Ipswich. which is a good move for him, I think. Could well be back in the Championship in a year's time.
I'm glad Ball has found another club, I'll be following the Ipswich reports. As a frequent visitor to Suffolk I may even get to see him in action.

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:17 am

222gers wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:59 pm
I'm glad Ball has found another club, I'll be following the Ipswich reports. As a frequent visitor to Suffolk I may even get to see him in action.
So you're admitting you've been.....seeing other clubs ? Shame on you.