Biden

This is a general message forum for all football and other general posts. Images, banter and topic wandering allowed. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS IN DEDICATED THREAD IN HERE ONLY. All ticket related posts elsewhere will be deleted.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Here is a former Guardian journalist telling it exactly how it is. He is on the left. It's well worth a look whatever your political outlook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8pkCZBjgrk
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Biden

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Montag wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:44 am
Montag wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:41 pm


How many wars has he started?
How many penalties has he saved?
How many have died from penalties? naughty
I think if you look at the death toll from covid19 add it to the fact that Trumps first year alone saw drone strikes kill more people than Obama's 8 years, add in the fact that Trump tore up the already limited safeguards Obama had in place, leading to many more innocent civilians and children being killed, then your point is rather moot. US troops are everywhere they were in 2017 and the numbers are hardly any different.

The only visible election fraud reported in this election has been the 300,000 mail in ballots the postal service didn't process, a postal service deliberately hamstrung by Trump with the intention of stopping people from voting.

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm

There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Biden

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
What evidence is there that the virus originated from the bio lab?
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Biden

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
Who said Biden wouldn't have? Maybe he would have moved earlier in January to ban travel from China, for non US citizens and not waited until march to restrict travel from Europe.

Dr. Irwin Redlener, the director of the Columbia University National Center for Disaster Preparedness and a public health analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, called the travel bans a “mixed bag" in terms of effectiveness.

Stopping travel from China was coupled with inconsistent messaging from the White House on the potential severity of the threat. On Jan. 30, Trump said the U.S. has "very little problem," and through February, Trump was comparing the coronavirus to a flu.

“There was value in closing the border to Chinese nationals coming to the U.S. in the early weeks of this situation. Closing the borders to Europeans later? It was too late to make much difference. It’s a mixed bag,” he told NBC News.

In fact, you couldn't be more wrong.

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:19 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm
Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
What evidence is there that the virus originated from the bio lab?
Do you believe the wet market story? Google Dr Ai Fen and Dr Li Meng-Yan.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 am

DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:45 pm
Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
Who said Biden wouldn't have? Maybe he would have moved earlier in January to ban travel from China, for non US citizens and not waited until march to restrict travel from Europe.

Dr. Irwin Redlener, the director of the Columbia University National Center for Disaster Preparedness and a public health analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, called the travel bans a “mixed bag" in terms of effectiveness.

Stopping travel from China was coupled with inconsistent messaging from the White House on the potential severity of the threat. On Jan. 30, Trump said the U.S. has "very little problem," and through February, Trump was comparing the coronavirus to a flu.

“There was value in closing the border to Chinese nationals coming to the U.S. in the early weeks of this situation. Closing the borders to Europeans later? It was too late to make much difference. It’s a mixed bag,” he told NBC News.

In fact, you couldn't be more wrong.
Firstly, anything coming from NBC or MSNBC cannot be regarded as balanced where Trump is concerned. Secondly, I'm not saying that Trump handled it well - nobody has. It's an unprecedented situation. But at the end of February Pelosi was urging people to visit SF's Chinatown saying there was nothing to worry about. De Blasio did similar in NY. Trump had closed flights from China nearly a month before. Biden said this was xenophobic. There is every indication that the 'liberal' Democrats would have handled this worse than Trump particularly when you look at the states that have suffered most. As for the expert you quote: you know as well as I do that there are no certain answers on this but preventing less seedings would certainly reduce cases and therefore mortalities. So no, I am right. Biden? The guy doesn't know what day it is and I expect him to be declared President very soon. He looks scared shitless. He shouldn't be though. He could blow half the world up and CNN will shout "What flavour ice cream is that? He won't know.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 am

DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 pm
Montag wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am
Esox Lucius wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:44 am


How many penalties has he saved?
How many have died from penalties? naughty
I think if you look at the death toll from covid19 add it to the fact that Trumps first year alone saw drone strikes kill more people than Obama's 8 years, add in the fact that Trump tore up the already limited safeguards Obama had in place, leading to many more innocent civilians and children being killed, then your point is rather moot. US troops are everywhere they were in 2017 and the numbers are hardly any different.

The only visible election fraud reported in this election has been the 300,000 mail in ballots the postal service didn't process, a postal service deliberately hamstrung by Trump with the intention of stopping people from voting.
When is fraud visible? There are numerous reports of irregularities. Try 'dead voters voting' on google. I was outraged at what happened to Al Gore 20 years ago. I feel the same for Trump. From what I've seen, in some states this election has been an absolute disgrace, an affront to democracy. I am nearly 60. I cannot honestly believe that the most mentally incompetent candidate I have ever seen in any election with allegations of corruption, sexual impropriety, racism, war-mongering and a list of gaffs that are unrivalled hanging over him can win the highest number of votes in US history. More than Obama. Not to mention his rallies which very often failed to get over over 30 people attending. It doesn't fit together. Whether you hate Trump or not. This is wrong. It stinks and it's very dangerous.

I said how many wars has he STARTED? The same amount as Jimmy Carter.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Biden

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:00 am

Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 am
DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 pm
Montag wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am

How many have died from penalties? naughty
I think if you look at the death toll from covid19 add it to the fact that Trumps first year alone saw drone strikes kill more people than Obama's 8 years, add in the fact that Trump tore up the already limited safeguards Obama had in place, leading to many more innocent civilians and children being killed, then your point is rather moot. US troops are everywhere they were in 2017 and the numbers are hardly any different.

The only visible election fraud reported in this election has been the 300,000 mail in ballots the postal service didn't process, a postal service deliberately hamstrung by Trump with the intention of stopping people from voting.
When is fraud visible? There are numerous reports of irregularities. Try 'dead voters voting' on google. I was outraged at what happened to Al Gore 20 years ago. I feel the same for Trump. From what I've seen, in some states this election has been an absolute disgrace, an affront to democracy. I am nearly 60. I cannot honestly believe that the most mentally incompetent candidate I have ever seen in any election with allegations of corruption, sexual impropriety, racism, war-mongering and a list of gaffs that are unrivalled hanging over him can win the highest number of votes in US history. More than Obama. Not to mention his rallies which very often failed to get over over 30 people attending. It doesn't fit together. Whether you hate Trump or not. This is wrong. It stinks and it's very dangerous.

I said how many wars has he STARTED? The same amount as Jimmy Carter.
1 civil war?

It doesn't fit together if you look at it from an already skewed perspective. You say Biden has an umrivalled list of corruption, sexual impropriety and racism levelled at him. Not unrivalled by those levelled at Trump, who will be prosecuted when he leaves office at least by New York and I suspect elsewhere. One way of looking at the vote is to compare the presidential election with the senate. Trump's vote has held up mostly, the senate has gone well for Republicans generally, but the urban vote, especially in areas with a high black population have slaughtered Trump.There's nothing odd about that. Nobody apart from Trumpsters have seen anything inexplicable about this election, the sharpie boll0cks, the more votes than voters lie etc is crap and dangerous crap.

Where I will agree is that Biden appears to be a terrible public speaker, an uninspiring choice with an uninspiring record who wont change much at all. But a labrador would be a better alternative than Trump.

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Biden

Post by BiscuitRanger » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:56 am

Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:19 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm
Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:01 pm
There would've been far more deaths under Biden as he wouldn't have closed borders. In fact, he objected to it. That's just for starters. Didn't Obama and Biden give a grant to China to help set up the bio lab at Wuhan?
What evidence is there that the virus originated from the bio lab?
Do you believe the wet market story? Google Dr Ai Fen and Dr Li Meng-Yan.
Do you believe that if, there was any credible evidence that it was developed in a lab under the supervision of the Chinese military that Trump wouldn't be wringing every last ounce of political rhetoric out of it? Believe me when I say this; the US intelligence agencies have been all in on trying to find this link. Even if there was even some psuedo-credible info that supported this CT, Trump would have put the US on a war footing to distract from the real issues in the US.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend
Posts: 10390
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Re: Biden

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:55 am

Trust the plan, patriots :wink:
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:20 pm

Do any of you know what is really happening? I'm not religious but God help us.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:56 am
Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:19 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 pm


What evidence is there that the virus originated from the bio lab?
Do you believe the wet market story? Google Dr Ai Fen and Dr Li Meng-Yan.
Do you believe that if, there was any credible evidence that it was developed in a lab under the supervision of the Chinese military that Trump wouldn't be wringing every last ounce of political rhetoric out of it? Believe me when I say this; the US intelligence agencies have been all in on trying to find this link. Even if there was even some psuedo-credible info that supported this CT, Trump would have put the US on a war footing to distract from the real issues in the US.
Did you google them?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Biden

Post by BiscuitRanger » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:14 pm

Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:56 am
Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:19 pm


Do you believe the wet market story? Google Dr Ai Fen and Dr Li Meng-Yan.
Do you believe that if, there was any credible evidence that it was developed in a lab under the supervision of the Chinese military that Trump wouldn't be wringing every last ounce of political rhetoric out of it? Believe me when I say this; the US intelligence agencies have been all in on trying to find this link. Even if there was even some psuedo-credible info that supported this CT, Trump would have put the US on a war footing to distract from the real issues in the US.
Did you google them?
Yes but and I didnt read everything, however what I did read suggested that their views are mostly discredited. If you have a decent source I would be happy to read it. Particularly as I'm now full on the Happy President Kamala bandwagon
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4852
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:14 pm
Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm
BiscuitRanger wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:56 am


Do you believe that if, there was any credible evidence that it was developed in a lab under the supervision of the Chinese military that Trump wouldn't be wringing every last ounce of political rhetoric out of it? Believe me when I say this; the US intelligence agencies have been all in on trying to find this link. Even if there was even some psuedo-credible info that supported this CT, Trump would have put the US on a war footing to distract from the real issues in the US.
Did you google them?
Yes but and I didnt read everything, however what I did read suggested that their views are mostly discredited. If you have a decent source I would be happy to read it. Particularly as I'm now full on the Happy President Kamala bandwagon
Try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic
Or this on voter fraud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzFGVEEB0Yw

Incidentally there is evidence of at least 3000 'out of state' votes in Nevada plus numerous dead voters and stolen votes. In Pennsylvania, observers were repeatedly refused access to counting halls or forced back to where they couldn't see. The 'Mail In' was a gift for the Dems - It's banned in France. I'm convinced they've cheated. No doubt at all. I doubt Trump will get it overturned. That is rare. Biden and Harris will get an easy ride from the media but they are in for one hell of a ride in the White House particularly as they failed to get the Senate.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Post Reply