4 points of a play off...

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: 4 points of a play off...

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Lee Gib wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:18 pm
Could you two both please stop swinging your dicks over every thread? It's getting a bit tiresome tbh.
It is, it's not even a debate on different opinions about the club. I have to say, i think mentioning a PM is slightly poor form.

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm

krama wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:09 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 am
krama wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:26 pm
Entertaining 222, as in anyone can beat anyone on the day, as you rightly point out, not so much in the play.
Agree SM, we'll be fine this season, no doubt about that.
Which I think implies unpredictable, rather than entertaining. I'd suggest the level of this league can more accurately be described as industrial for the most part, with a clear sprinkling of cynical.

Which is why I'm mystified where you get your prognostic (self-) certainty from, krama - we're probably more likely than not to stay up this season, but it's certainly not nailed-on.
I'm mystified why you pm'd me wanting a "truce" and then carry on with digs at me. Please explain, here or via pm if you must. It's all very weird to be honest. :?
I did explain, and can't really be bothered to revisit it, tbh.

Happy to challenge/check you when needed, or not. I usually find you patronising/repressive/resentful/boring, but I guess we're all QPR fans in the end and don't really wish anyone any harm.
Last edited by stainrod's elbow on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's a blue light/in my best friend's room" -Mazzy Star

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:27 pm
Lee Gib wrote:
Could you two both please stop swinging your dicks over every thread? It's getting a bit tiresome tbh.
It is, it's not even a debate on different opinions about the club. I have to say, i think mentioning a PM is slightly poor form.
...and this coming from someone who thinks it is acceptable to use the c word on a public forum. Unbelievable hypocricy! aniwall/ Have word with yourself chum! :evil:

FYI the guy wanted to stop this nonsence, that's why he pm'd me. I agreed it was stupid. He then carries on with jibes regardless....all very strange to be honest. On that basis,have a go at him if you must, but leave myself out of it please!

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Lee Gib wrote:
Point taken. I find the dick-swinging here is endemic, however.

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:49 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm
krama wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:09 pm
stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 am

Which I think implies unpredictable, rather than entertaining. I'd suggest the level of this league can more accurately be described as industrial for the most part, with a clear sprinkling of cynical.

Which is why I'm mystified where you get your prognostic (self-) certainty from, krama - we're probably more likely than not to stay up this season, but it's certainly not nailed-on.
I'm mystified why you pm'd me wanting a "truce" and then carry on with digs at me. Please explain, here or via pm if you must. It's all very weird to be honest. :?
I did explain, and can't really be bothered to revisit it, tbh.

Happy to challenge/check you when needed, or not. I usually find you patronising/repressive/resentful/boring, but I guess we're all QPR fans in the end and don't really wish anyone any harm.
No you didn't, don't lie! All you said was that you just couldn't help yourself, or words to that effect. Lets not forget that it was you that had an unwarranted pop at me a few months ago when I came back after many years, to post an opinion I had on Chris Martin joining QPR, you remember...you laid into me straight away for daring to have an opinion that differed from yours!!!
Now go away please, you bore me! :evil:

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 pm

krama wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:39 pm
Satch wrote:
Lee Gib wrote:
...and this coming from someone who thinks it is acceptable to use the c word on a public forum. Unbelievable hypocricy! aniwall/ Have word with yourself chum! :evil:

FYI the guy wanted to stop this nonsence, that's why he pm'd me. I agreed it was stupid. He then carries on with jibes regardless....all very strange to be honest. On that basis,have a go at him if you must, but leave myself out of it please!
I imagine i'll be using it again in the not too distant future. Surely for such comments to amount to hypocrisy, they'd have to be somehow related? I'm not sure of the connection between profanity aimed at a footballer and the referencing of private negotiations for a moratorium or cessation of this tiresome period of mutual bellendery.

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 pm
krama wrote:
Satch wrote:

I imagine i'll be using it again in the not too distant future. Surely for such comments to amount to hypocrisy, they'd have to be somehow related? I'm not sure of the connection between profanity aimed at a footballer and the referencing of private negotiations for a moratorium or cessation of this tiresome period of mutual bellendery.
"Poor form "is how they are related!!!! You think its poor form for a pm to be mentioned, and I think its poor form to use the c word on here...that's the hypocricy! Get it now? :roll:

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Do you mean Chels*a?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 pm

krama wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 pm
Satch wrote:
krama wrote:

"Poor form "is how they are related!!!! You think its poor form for a pm to be mentioned, and I think its poor form to use the c word on here...that's the hypocricy! Get it now? :roll:
No, that's still not really how hypocrisy works, the poor form aspects are completely unrelated.

stainrod's elbow
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by stainrod's elbow » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:06 pm
Geoduck clam anyone? :lol:

That is truly Lynchianally horrific! Is it really a clam?

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:15 pm

stainrod's elbow wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:06 pm
Geoduck clam anyone? :lol:

That is truly Lynchianally horrific! Is it really a clam?
Oh yes, it is one of a number of similar looking clams used in culinary dishes (the protuberance is its foot BTW)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

krama
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by krama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Satch wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 pm
krama wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:30 pm
Satch wrote:

No, that's still not really how hypocrisy works, the poor form aspects are completely unrelated.
You know exactly what Im getting at, don't split hairs...kettle and black if you need to see it in another way. :roll:
"Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham."