Nothing to see here......

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: Nothing to see here......

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Satch wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:26 pm
Yep, i thought Clement was the man to go for, i'm very grateful of his greed and our limited means on that one. Likewise Rowett seemed like the one who'd got away after we appointed Holloway just before his sacking. I thought JFH was the right type of manager for us to be looking at too. I really wanted Uwe Rosler a while back too.
At least we were all united on the Tim Sherwood appointment. :lol:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 pm
Satch wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:26 pm
Yep, i thought Clement was the man to go for, i'm very grateful of his greed and our limited means on that one. Likewise Rowett seemed like the one who'd got away after we appointed Holloway just before his sacking. I thought JFH was the right type of manager for us to be looking at too. I really wanted Uwe Rosler a while back too.
At least we were all united on the Tim Sherwood appointment. :lol:
Don't laugh yet. It's like a horror movie - he could surface any time. Did you read that article about his role at Swindon?

Stans left foot
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stans left foot » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:28 am

Yes I did as it all spun out of control.

Opportunity missed there, would have made a great TV Documentary.....if I recall correctly, weren't the same cowboys there when "Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away" rolled up?

There was something radically wrong with the whole Sherwood set up. Just how close were we? Pretty close as I recall.
"Fing Poo Wah" ( your comments are as much interest to me as a dogs fart ).