Gerry Francis... Leaving WBA

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Bear-Grills
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Gerry Francis... Leaving WBA

Post by Bear-Grills » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:05 pm

westlondonlalala wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:43 pm
Greyhound wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:35 pm
You're full of shit and know nothing about Francis lala, as you clearly demonstrate. You just like to talk garbage to draw attention to yourself. Go and get a hobby and leave off pestering the internet and annoying people.
Go on then enlighten me what don't I know about Francis?

Draw attention to myself are u sure, honestly I don't enjoy debating topics with mugs like you and the other elderly folk on here, must be an age thing!!! Someone disagrees with you & you start to hyperventilate!
You just watch it you young whippersnapper :wink:
If drink isn't the answer, you were asked the wrong question

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Whippersnapper I wish.

Anyway if I wait for one of the cretins to explain why & what makes Francis such an amazing coach I will be old :lol:

T-Block
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by T-Block » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:19 pm

It is simple : Ollie needs help who would he rather talk things over with Bircham , Francis or I dare you McClaren?

Go on show the true fan you are.

Club needs a stabilising influence.

sohamranger
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by sohamranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 am

Agree with you T Block. We do need somebody like a Francis/McClaren type figure to add something to the coaching side. Not sure Bircham is really good enough..as much as I love his enthusiasm and his love for the Rss.
As for Lala... if anybody disagrees with him you get called childish names.. aniwall

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 am

i'd rather go for Mclaren, i think we have a better idea of his capabilities at this point. Obviously, i'd be open-minded if Francis did return. Although this seems entirely hypothetical.
sohamranger wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 am
Agree with you T Block. We do need somebody like a Francis/McClaren type figure to add something to the coaching side. Not sure Bircham is really good enough..as much as I love his enthusiasm and his love for the Rss.
As for Lala... if anybody disagrees with him you get called childish names.. aniwall
People started laying into 'lala first.

222gers
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 am

LaLa gets a lot of stick on here alright. I usually differ from his views but don't tear into him.

Satch
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

222gers wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 am
LaLa gets a lot of stick on here alright. I usually differ from his views but don't tear into him.
Agreed, i often disagree but this was out of the blue and saturated with snobbery and disdain. He also made some very fair points about Francis to balance the perception he's our saviour.

Paul Fitz
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by Paul Fitz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Yep, don’t see why we continually need to keep going back to previous players. Loved Francis when he played and managed us but we’re a completely different club now. Why not look to the continent, loads of clubs doing well under foreign managers (doesn’t mean I want Ollie out). Don’t get this “he understands the club” mentality.
Alone again in the lap of luxury