Live stream for the Everton game....

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Post Reply
User avatar
martyhoop
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Uxbridge

Live stream for the Everton game....

Post by martyhoop » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Can somebody remind me the websites to look at for the live stream for tomorrows game....free of course.....

I know these have been posted before and I will save them this time....Thanks.....

User avatar
Der Blauweissengel
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 9661
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Der Blauweissengel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Last edited by Der Blauweissengel on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

where to look for streams
http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?p=556051#556051

Don't buy the Sun.

User avatar
JPUK
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:23 am
Location: Bedford,A1

Re: Live stream for the Everton game....

Post by JPUK » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 am

http://www.freefootball.eu/upcoming.php






martyhoop wrote:Can somebody remind me the websites to look at for the live stream for tomorrows game....free of course.....

I know these have been posted before and I will save them this time....Thanks.....
Image

User avatar
martyhoop
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Uxbridge

Re: Live stream for the Everton game....

Post by martyhoop » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

JPUK wrote:http://www.freefootball.eu/upcoming.php
martyhoop wrote:Can somebody remind me the websites to look at for the live stream for tomorrows game....free of course.....

I know these have been posted before and I will save them this time....Thanks.....
Thanks guys......We have season tickets so were at the Bolton game, out of interest did anybody use one of these sites for the Bolton game with success and if so which one....Cheers.....

User avatar
JPUK
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:23 am
Location: Bedford,A1

Re: Live stream for the Everton game....

Post by JPUK » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

yep i did,see above link nearer kick off time,you have a choice of loads,jp


martyhoop wrote:
JPUK wrote:http://www.freefootball.eu/upcoming.php
martyhoop wrote:Can somebody remind me the websites to look at for the live stream for tomorrows game....free of course.....

I know these have been posted before and I will save them this time....Thanks.....
Thanks guys......We have season tickets so were at the Bolton game, out of interest did anybody use one of these sites for the Bolton game with success and if so which one....Cheers.....
Image

User avatar
Camberley R
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5187
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Location: Re-located to Farnborough

Post by Camberley R » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Alan McDonald 1963-2012

Image

User avatar
jan stejskal
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: not near enough to HQ

Post by jan stejskal » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Der Blauweissengel wrote:www.livescorehunter.com

www.myp2p.eu

I'll put it in my signature (indirectly of course, don't worry, DG)

nice one cheers aniclap

User avatar
Camberley R
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger
Posts: 5187
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Location: Re-located to Farnborough

Post by Camberley R » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Der Blauweissengel wrote:www.myp2p.eu

I'll put it in my signature (indirectly of course, don't worry, DG)
Only problem is, that link seems to be broken now. It now seems to be http://site.myp2pforum.eu/
Alan McDonald 1963-2012

Image

User avatar
JPUK
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:23 am
Location: Bedford,A1

Post by JPUK » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Image

Post Reply