Is it an Everton win ?

Admin stuff, CHAT ROOM and other links, how to pay/donate, post images, downloads, etc etc.
Got a question? LOOK HERE FIRST
evertonblue

Is it an Everton win ?

Post by evertonblue » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am

I am a true EVERTON fan and I will be at the game today, i am filled with anticipation and worried that you may win today although we are playing extreamly well i just have a gut feeling you will come out with all guns blazing but you have to stop our left sided players { Baines and Pinnaer}. If that fails Everton then have the opportunity of utilizing {Coleman and Marrelles}on the right side, lets hope for a great game.

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Is it an Everton win ?

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

evertonblue wrote:I am a true EVERTON fan and I will be at the game today, i am filled with anticipation and worried that you may win today although we are playing extreamly well i just have a gut feeling you will come out with all guns blazing but you have to stop our left sided players { Baines and Pinnaer}. If that fails Everton then have the opportunity of utilizing {Coleman and Marrelles}on the right side, lets hope for a great game.
Spelling; only used on Merseyside in the following way,

He's had a spelling the reserves and now he's fit again.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm

When did Pienaar change his name?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

qprgentina
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Is it an Everton win ?

Post by qprgentina » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm

BiscuitRanger wrote:
evertonblue wrote:I am a true EVERTON fan and I will be at the game today, i am filled with anticipation and worried that you may win today although we are playing extreamly well i just have a gut feeling you will come out with all guns blazing but you have to stop our left sided players { Baines and Pinnaer}. If that fails Everton then have the opportunity of utilizing {Coleman and Marrelles}on the right side, lets hope for a great game.
Spelling; only used on Merseyside in the following way,

He's had a spelling the reserves and now he's fit again.
Or dan in Landan they say, "He's had a Tori side but 'eel be aart soon".
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.