Latest FAQ's

Admin stuff, CHAT ROOM and other links, how to pay/donate, post images, downloads, etc etc.
Got a question? LOOK HERE FIRST
DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Latest FAQ's

Post by DG » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 pm

1) Why can't I post in the Discussion Forum?
Answer - Because either you have done something I or a moderator does not like, or you have not been admitted yet.

2) Can I post in the discussion forum?
Answer - If I decide you can, you will be admitted at some stage. Repeat requests wont work. Neither will rudeness, frequent references to unfairness, whinging or complaining. New registrants MUST make at least one post in another forum (Football and General for example) AND make a donation. Recommended donation is £1-2 per month or £10 by Paypal. (note - speed of admission is directly proportional to size of donation)

3) What if I think this/that/something else is unfair?
Answer - Tough. My gaff my rules. Plenty of other boards - go play somewhere else.

4) Why has my post/thread been moved/deleted?
Answer - Because a moderator or myself thought it either did not comply with the general rules of posting or the specific ones associated with a given forum.

5) Why have I been banned?
Answer - Because a moderator or myself thought something you did either did not comply with the general rules of posting or the specific ones associated with a given forum.

Finally - If you want to slag off me, other mods, this message board or its policies or indeed anything else about it then fine. But from now on you won't be able to do it on here. This is not a democracy. It's my message board. Repeat - my gaff my rules. All welcome who play by them. If you don't like that then this place is not for you. Go somewhere else.

Full code of conduct here
Locum meum praecepta mea