Biden

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: Biden

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:10 pm

It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Mr Beef wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 am
Montag wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:01 pm
There is overwhelming evidence of fraud
Where?
You won't find it in the MSM. You have to look.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:43 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:10 pm
It worked for the Democrats running Biden, did it not? aniclap
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:21 pm

You are deluded.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm

Montag wrote:
The court cases tell a different story.

Trump and his acolytes will no doubt continue to pump out their bullshit on NewsMax, OANN and across social media, but almost all of them will stop short of lying under oath in a court of law. There are still potential real world consequences for dishonesty there. Unless you're relying on a lame duck president handing out pardons on his way out the door of course.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:42 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:21 pm
You are deluded.
I am apolitical. I have no angle unlike others on here. Whether you can accept it or not, something stinks over there. Maybe and it's a colossal maybe, I am wrong. I almost wish I was. I can accept that but I keep adding 2 and 2 and getting 5 Million. Some counties in Milwaukee had over 100% turn out. shifty
I have never seen such nailed-on losers as Biden and Harris. The Dems raised double what Trump raised, over $300M. Where did it go? It has gone because they've got the begging bowl out again asking for donations so they can form their team. It didn't go on rallies for sure. Even with Stevie Wonder and Obama there they couldn't get more than a hundred people. It couldn't have all gone on TV ads. So where? Follow the money. "Security" were allegedly getting $600 for the 12 hour shift in Philly. Why so much?
There are too many questions and not enough answers. For me, that is big problem. If democracy is dead in the US then it is dead everywhere. But if you are happy because you think the "Goodies" won and bollocks to democracy then that of course is your privilege. Dr Goebbels infamously stated "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

I'll prefer this:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
― Edmund Burke

adieu
Last edited by Montag on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:46 am

UxbridgeR wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm
Montag wrote:

Trump and his acolytes will no doubt continue to pump out their bullshit on NewsMax, OANN and across social media, but almost all of them will stop short of lying under oath in a court of law. There are still potential real world consequences for dishonesty there. Unless you're relying on a lame duck president handing out pardons on his way out the door of course.
There are already hundreds of sworn affidavits which are tantamount to perjury if untrue. Open your mind and let some facts in.

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:33 am

Physician, heal thyself.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:33 am
Physician, heal thyself.
Pennsylvania : 1.8M mail in votes sent out. 2.5M returned. Nothing to see here. MOVE ALONG! :lol:

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:
Physician, heal thyself.
Pennsylvania : 1.8M mail in votes sent out. 2.5M returned. Nothing to see here. MOVE ALONG! :lol:
You've made the same mistake Rudy "just tucking in my shirt" made. The 1.8m is from the august primary, which is why the judge laughed it out of court. The actual, real, not made up number of requested mail in ballots was 2.8m.

I suggest you learn how to use the internet properly before you post crap. G. K. Chesterton must have met you before coming up with his madman fallacy.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:46 pm

DroopStreetOldBoys wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:44 pm
Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm
UxbridgeR wrote:
Physician, heal thyself.
You've made the same mistake Rudy "just tucking in my shirt" made. The 1.8m is from the august primary, which is why the judge laughed it out of court. The actual, real, not made up number of requested mail in ballots was 2.8m.

I suggest you learn how to use the internet properly before you post crap. G. K. Chesterton must have met you before coming up with his madman fallacy.
Believe what you like.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GLG7sVrWs

Will any one of you have the balls to view this podcast from left-wing comedian, Jimmy Dore? It's not about fraud, just Biden, Harris and that other multi-millionaire Michael Moore. Go on, have a laugh.

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:27 am

Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GLG7sVrWs

Will any one of you have the balls to view this podcast from left-wing comedian, Jimmy Dore? It's not about fraud, just Biden, Harris and that other multi-millionaire Michael Moore. Go on, have a laugh.
He is another conspiracy nutjob, there isn't a left or right when it comes to conspiracy sickness. Get some help Montag.

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Montag wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm
Mr Beef wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 am
Montag wrote:
Where?
You won't find it in the MSM. You have to look.
Not really an answer that is it. But then I suspect you know that.

DroopStreetOldBoys
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by DroopStreetOldBoys » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:10 pm

Montag wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:46 am
UxbridgeR wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm
Montag wrote:

There are already hundreds of sworn affidavits which are tantamount to perjury if untrue. Open your mind and let some facts in.
Are they tantamount to perjury if untrue? Possibly, if they were actually presented in court, which the vast majority haven't been and only then in certain cases would it be possibly perjury. You keep writing stuff as though it were fact when it clearly isn't. Close your mind to the alien mind rays they are scrambling your critical thinking functions.

As the Trump campaign will remind you, these are sworn statements. But according to legal experts, the jeopardy faced by those behind them is relatively minimal.

“There is a remote chance that sworn statements (if they are actually sworn statements — most documents that appear to be ‘sworn’ don’t count within the meaning of the statute) could subject the declarant to some exposure under the perjury statutes,” said Lisa Kern Griffin, an expert on evidence at Duke University, in an email. “But perjury prosecutions are rare and almost never arise from statements outside of the context of proceedings in which oaths are formally administered — such as depositions, congressional testimony, grand jury proceedings, or trial testimony.”
AD

A key issue is whether the affidavit is filed in court, as most filed by the Trump team haven’t been. Beyond that, any false statements would need to be deemed to be “material” to the proceedings — i.e. relevant to the actual claims. And from there, any legal jeopardy would require that the statements made were knowingly false.

In the case of affidavits from election observers, for example, it would be difficult to prove that what they were saying was false, especially in instances in which they alleged other people involved in the ballot-counting process said something to them. In addition, statements from those like the Texas security consultant who mistook data from Minnesota to be from Michigan could be understood as an honest mistake or resulting from a lack of expertise in the subject matter — rather than an outright lie.