Biden

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Biden

Post by Montag » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:50 pm

YouTube now banning any talk of election fraud. Something that wasn't even considered for the false Russia gate collusion cobblers that Hillary's mates made up. That's aside from the Hunter Biden story that was suppressed by Twitter and Arsebook just before the election.
So we are now having our newsfeeds from the MSM and the Internet being censored. This is what they do in China. Whatever your political view, any sane, rational person should find this worrying. If you would rather bathe in the glory of a vulgarian being ousted from power at any cost then you are taking a very, very short view.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:44 am

Montag wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:50 pm
YouTube now banning any talk of election fraud.
Understandable when considering the Supreme Court and other courts of law haven't found any
evidence of electoral fraud. And remember the US Supreme Court has a Conservative bias.

By the way have you read anything about Hannah Arendt?
Staff Benda Bilili

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:44 am
Montag wrote:
YouTube now banning any talk of election fraud.
Understandable when considering the Supreme Court and other courts of law haven't found any
evidence of electoral fraud. And remember the US Supreme Court has a Conservative bias.

By the way have you read anything about Hannah Arendt?
They will not hear any evidence which is concerning in itself. They've bottled it while ordinary citizens have risked life, limb and livelihood to tell what they have witnessed. Are you saying you support censorship in Western countries? Do you understand the implications? Are you happy with those implications? Yes I know who Hannah Arendt is. I also know who Tom Paine and J.J. Rousseau are.
Do you know who Biden is? Have a look at this. It's two podcasts by left-wing comedian Jimmy Dore. If you're on the left you should enjoy them. Caution there is a bit of F-wording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzxR-vo9nA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgITMGc4Ks
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Not that arsed about Paine or Rousseau, the reason why I mentioned Arendt is she died only in 1975 and
had to live through half-truths and mountebanks like Trump, it nearly cost her her life.

By the way the US Electoral College have just confirmed Biden's victory.
I've visited a bunch of Banana Republics around the world, if I were you for the sake
of credibility I'd go easy on the conspiracy stuff, Arendt had to flee Germany because
of that kind of thing.
Staff Benda Bilili

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:07 am

Andy_N19 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:18 pm
Not that arsed about Paine or Rousseau, the reason why I mentioned Arendt is she died only in 1975 and
had to live through half-truths and mountebanks like Trump, it nearly cost her her life.

I've visited a bunch of Banana Republics around the world, if I were you for the sake
of credibility I'd go easy on the conspiracy stuff, Arendt had to flee Germany because
of that kind of thing.

Remember one immutable fact: Biden and Harris are the Wall St. candidates. They are owned. Trump is not.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:14 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:18 pm

of that kind of thing.
Did she? Some people have had their homes bombed and lost their jobs or been forced to move State for giving testimony in the US. Sound familiar? Either you have no idea what is happening or you condone it. You seem to be supporting censorship at the very least.

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:09 am

Montag wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:14 pm
Did she? Some people have had their homes bombed and lost their jobs or been forced to move State for giving testimony in the US. Sound familiar? Either you have no idea what is happening or you condone it. You seem to be supporting censorship at the very least.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or where you're getting at.
Staff Benda Bilili

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:28 am

Montag wrote:
YouTube now banning any talk of election fraud. Something that wasn't even considered for the false Russia gate collusion cobblers that Hillary's mates made up. That's aside from the Hunter Biden story that was suppressed by Twitter and Arsebook just before the election.
So we are now having our newsfeeds from the MSM and the Internet being censored. This is what they do in China. Whatever your political view, any sane, rational person should find this worrying. If you would rather bathe in the glory of a vulgarian being ousted from power at any cost then you are taking a very, very short view.
What they actually said was "Yesterday (Dec 8th) was the safe harbor deadline for the U.S. Presidential election and enough states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect. Given that, we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election"

This stuff is being used to whip up armed insurrection, and will quite possibly result in people getting killed over the next month or two, so yes, it's right that they're taking it down. There's been a torrent of misinformation on YouTube for years now, so in my mind, it's too little too late, but it's a start. However, YouTube is a private company and is free to publish or delete whatever it wants within the law, so it's not as if the government is "censoring" you, and there are alternative sites out there that will continue to tell you what you want to hear.

Trump lost, though. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and no such evidence has been provided. In most of the court cases, they haven't even tried to argue that fraud was committed, and they've still lost all bar one. The Conservative Supreme Court (with 3 Trump appointed judges) dismissed a lawsuit looking to overturn the result out of hand. The Electoral College has confirmed Biden as President Elect. Even Mitch McConnell has acknowledged that the game is up. Are they all paid shills ?
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:58 am

Montag, I'd be genuinely interested in your answers to the following questions to help me understand where you are coming from in this long discussion we're having.

Do you believe the world is run by a cabal of paedophiles, including Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities, who are running a global child sex-trafficking ring?

Do you subscribe to the flat earth theory?

Do you think 5G causes health problems including Covid19?

Will you receive the Covid19 vaccine?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:35 pm

dm wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:58 am
Montag, I'd be genuinely interested in your answers to the following questions to help me understand where you are coming from in this long discussion we're having.

Do you believe the world is run by a cabal of paedophiles, including Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebrities, who are running a global child sex-trafficking ring?

Just a joke isn't it?

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:09 am
Montag wrote:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about or where you're getting at.
But you DO support the censorship then?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Montag wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:35 pm
dm wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:58 am

Just a joke isn't it?
No, genuine questions I wanted to put to you.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:42 pm

UxbridgeR wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:28 am
Montag wrote:
What they actually said was "Yesterday (Dec 8th) was the safe harbor deadline for the U.S. Presidential election and enough states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect. Given that, we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election"

This stuff is being used to whip up armed insurrection, and will quite possibly result in people getting killed over the next month or two, so yes, it's right that they're taking it down. There's been a torrent of misinformation on YouTube for years now, so in my mind, it's too little too late, but it's a start. However, YouTube is a private company and is free to publish or delete whatever it wants within the law, so it's not as if the government is "censoring" you, and there are alternative sites out there that will continue to tell you what you want to hear.

Trump lost, though. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and no such evidence has been provided. In most of the court cases, they haven't even tried to argue that fraud was committed, and they've still lost all bar one. The Conservative Supreme Court (with 3 Trump appointed judges) dismissed a lawsuit looking to overturn the result out of hand. The Electoral College has confirmed Biden as President Elect. Even Mitch McConnell has acknowledged that the game is up. Are they all paid shills ?
NO THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE NOT A PUBLISHER AND ONCE THEY BECOME ONE THEY ARE SUBJECT TO PUBLISHING LAWS WHICH AT PRESENT THEY ARE NOT. But of course that needs to be enforced and without Trump it won't be. Serfs ye were and serfs ye shall remain. Until doomsday.

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Montag wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:
Montag wrote:
Have you overdosed on Remdesivir?
Staff Benda Bilili

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:29 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:24 pm
Montag wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:

Have you overdosed on Remdesivir?
Rather than answer you resort to insults. How immature.