False Flag Attacks

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: False Flag Attacks

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am

Thank you GT for your comprehensive response. I will certainly pursue some of these avenues.

Just a point on 9/11.

If memory serves back in or around 1991/2, a time when I was working in the US. I attended a conference in Miami. By pure coincidence a friend of my from the UK who works for Thales (or whatever was called at the time) was putting in a flight simulator at the Pan_Am flight school in Miami. Point of note, Pan-Am as an airline had long been in liquidation but the flight school remained.

He invited me along to site (Security was fairly relaxed) and we climbed the ladder into the simulator cockpit. The gantry was not yet in place. He was there to debug the weather program.

He invited me to have a go. I managed to get off the ground with one of his colleagues in the co-pilot seat, who actually did most of the work!, (my friend sat in the "navigator" seat and chortled to himself as he kept on changing weather on me!)

Anyway to the point. He asked me where I wanted to be, and I said over NYC. He changed the program and there I was flying around (the co-pilot still assisting me). On approach to the twin towers, and I can tell you honestly I didn't know at the time that what they were, I saw that I was going to hit them and said lets try and fly through the gap. We managed to get roughly aligned and managed to pass through. Of course I'm sure we clipped the building but the software didn't "crash us".
The point being I have virtually zero piloting experience, much less ability, and managed to get the aircraft in the gap. It wasn't an Atari game, this was a multi-million dollar installation.

whether or not this means anything I can't say, but it does make me skeptical when I hear claims that it's impossible for an inexperienced pilot to hit the towers.
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

GaryT
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by GaryT » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:52 pm

That's interesting BR. I remember seeing a documentary where several pilots tried crashing into the towers on simulators and they all started out thinking it would be a piece of cake. After 20 attempts some still hadn't managed it and only one did eventually but only managed it once. Can't remember where I saw it now but it's bound to be on Youtube somewhere. There's also a lot of pilots here saying it's much harder than it looks so who do you believe?
I am (mostly) a kind, considerate, caring, understanding, generous and liberal sort of bloke. Except when it comes to football. And I have no wish or will to change that at all. ©DAVEf 06/03/2015

Highness1295

Post by Highness1295 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:57 pm

GaryT wrote:That's interesting BR. I remember seeing a documentary where several pilots tried crashing into the towers on simulators and they all started out thinking it would be a piece of cake. After 20 attempts some still hadn't managed it and only one did eventually but only managed it once. Can't remember where I saw it now but it's bound to be on Youtube somewhere. There's also a lot of pilots here saying it's much harder than it looks so who do you believe?

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.

Highness1295

Post by Highness1295 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:37 pm