AIDS

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

GaryT
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

AIDS

Post by GaryT » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 pm

I thought I'd give this it's own thread rather than tack it on to the end of the Geo Engineering one because I am shocked at myself for not finding out about this earlier. I'm the first to say "hold on, if that's what they are telling us, what are they not telling us?" but despite my fully paid up Conspiracy Theorist membership, this has managed to pass me by for over 20 years!

The link I posted in the other thread is for a film called House of Numbers, also worth watching is this film by Gary Null called Deconstructing the myth of AIDS.

If you haven't got the time to watch these, have a quick read of some of these statements, admittedly, there are quite a few.

This piece on Peter Duesberg was written in 1994, I'm still stunned that I have only now just found out about it. :shock:
I am (mostly) a kind, considerate, caring, understanding, generous and liberal sort of bloke. Except when it comes to football. And I have no wish or will to change that at all. ©DAVEf 06/03/2015

GaryT
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by GaryT » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:57 am

A week on, over a hundred views and no comments, hmmm. Not sure what to make of that.

After much sifting through the mountain of info' and misinfo', I came across Janine Roberts and her book called Fear of the invisible (here) and then the website about it here . This site is the most complete and informative history of the AIDS story I have come across. To balance things up I've also read the other side of the story, mainly websites that pour scorn on the 'denialists'. So far all I've found are insults and derision, no actual facts to disprove anything anyone is saying. If anyone disputes anything I've linked to here I'd be more than happy to take it on board.

This site is about those living with a HIV+ diagnosis but living without the HIV drugs and tells one harrowing story after another. Of course it's hard to substantiate any of it although some of the contributors have included links to their Facebook pages and email. Most haven't as they probably don't want the adverse publicity and stigma that is still very much attached to being HIV+.

One last thing, the 'HIV=AIDS' fact all started with a document and a declaration from Dr Gallo that he and his team had discovered the cause of Aids. It was a lie but he had already told several authorities that his team had done it so he had to alter the paperwork to reflect this. He continues to perpetuate this lie and everything we think we know about AIDS is based on his lie. Here are the documents written by Dr Popovic (who conducting the research) and contains Dr Gallo's edits and additonal notes here. You can draw your own conclusions about a man who edits a document to that degree (and how the author must have felt when it was handed back to him?) but from this, the 'HIV causes AIDS' lie began.

Dr. Eleni Papadopulos appears in one of the videos giving a scientific explanation for the non existence of HIV but for those who prefer the written word, here's here detailed explanation here
I am (mostly) a kind, considerate, caring, understanding, generous and liberal sort of bloke. Except when it comes to football. And I have no wish or will to change that at all. ©DAVEf 06/03/2015

Highness1295

Re:

Post by Highness1295 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 am

GaryT wrote:A week on, over a hundred views and no comments, hmmm. Not sure what to make of that.

After much sifting through the mountain of info' and misinfo', I came across Janine Roberts and her book called Fear of the invisible (here) and then the website about it here . This site is the most complete and informative history of the AIDS story I have come across. To balance things up I've also read the other side of the story, mainly websites that pour scorn on the 'denialists'. So far all I've found are insults and derision, no actual facts to disprove anything anyone is saying. If anyone disputes anything I've linked to here I'd be more than happy to take it on board.

This site is about those living with a HIV+ diagnosis but living without the HIV drugs and tells one harrowing story after another. Of course it's hard to substantiate any of it although some of the contributors have included links to their Facebook pages and email. Most haven't as they probably don't want the adverse publicity and stigma that is still very much attached to being HIV+.

One last thing, the 'HIV=AIDS' fact all started with a document and a declaration from Dr Gallo that he and his team had discovered the cause of Aids. It was a lie but he had already told several authorities that his team had done it so he had to alter the paperwork to reflect this. He continues to perpetuate this lie and everything we think we know about AIDS is based on his lie. Here are the documents written by Dr Popovic (who conducting the research) and contains Dr Gallo's edits and additonal notes here. You can draw your own conclusions about a man who edits a document to that degree (and how the author must have felt when it was handed back to him?) but from this, the 'HIV causes AIDS' lie began.

Dr. Eleni Papadopulos appears in one of the videos giving a scientific explanation for the non existence of HIV but for those who prefer the written word, here's here detailed explanation here

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Re: Re:

Post by wrinklyhoop » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:16 am

Highness1295 wrote:
GaryT wrote:A week on, over a hundred views and no comments, hmmm. Not sure what to make of that.

Eloquent.

Steiner
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re:

Post by Steiner » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:43 pm

GaryT wrote: If anyone disputes anything I've linked to here I'd be more than happy to take it on board.

If you're going to link House of Numbers, it only seems fair to link the rebuttal debunking video of it - part 1 of 9 - each no longer than 20 minutes.

GaryT
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Re:

Post by GaryT » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Steiner wrote:
GaryT wrote: If anyone disputes anything I've linked to here I'd be more than happy to take it on board.

If you're going to link House of Numbers, it only seems fair to link the rebuttal debunking video of it - part 1 of 9 - each no longer than 20 minutes.
I did start to watch part 1 a year ago but after 5 minutes closed it as the first debunks were so ridiculous I couldn't take it seriously. His first debunk is “The documentary is poor, even from a technical standpoint, it’s poorly organised, unfocused ……is it? It didn't seem that way to me, it actually came across very organised, structured and took me on a journey of discovery. He then goes on to his next debunk … and repeatedly and comedically punctuated by clips of Brent in strange locations…He then shows 8 clips from the movie of Brent talking to camera but has added a looney tunes backing track to somehow make his point…wtf? Interestingly, in Part 7 (8:55) he says “Now I've watched a lot of scientifically inaccurate documentaries in my time and I've noticed something they all have in common and that is when they are trying to convince the viewer of the most ridiculous things rather than explain their theories slowly and in-depth, they will try and throw as much crap as they can at you at the screen in the hopes that you won’t see the holes in their arguments.” It’s a shame he didn't take his own advice as I'm sure I wasn't the only one who found his opening 5 minutes laughable.

Having watched all 9 now, once you ignore his crap ramblings, constant insults and egotistical “I'm right, you’re wrong so do one you evil AIDS deniers” he does provide some info to debunk some of the film. The problem is, he hasn't convinced me. If he just stuck to the facts and provided the proof ‘slowly and in-depth’, he might win me over but because he just keeps saying AIDS exists and he knows that because there is lots of proof, doesn't cut it with me.

The problem with this conspiracy theory is that it goes back to a time before HIV, when Gallo and his team (or rather Gallo and his editing pen) declared they had found the cause of AIDS. The fact that his team, or to put it more accurately, Dr Popovic, concluded that he had not found the cause of AIDS did not stop him from editing the paperwork to say he had. The conclusions that he came to are the foundations for everything we know about AIDS today and until that little discrepancy has been cleared up (Myles doesn’t even bother to address it) I’ll just sit here none the wiser.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Re: AIDS

Post by DAVEf » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 am

Belief will almost always trump reasoned logic. Mainly because it will always just brush reasoned logic away.

Good luck folks, whatever "religion" turns you on (so long as it makes you better people) --- but do try at least to enjoy it.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

Highness1295

Re: AIDS

Post by Highness1295 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 pm

DAVEf wrote:Belief will almost always trump reasoned logic. Mainly because it will always just brush reasoned logic away.

Good luck folks, whatever "religion" turns you on (so long as it makes you better people) --- but do try at least to enjoy it.
I agree with you mate!