Negativity....

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Negativity....

Post by Systemsguy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Around November ish I got really tired of this board with the constant negative posts by those seemingly entrenched in their pathological hatred of all things 'arry....

I steered clear for a bit as it tends to drag you down... Cut a long story short.... December was far better with the R's winning a few and losing a few.... This tends to quieten the more virulent doom mongers....

January has just been awful with only a few results not affecting us to brighten the gloom.... Again I've had to leave the board for a short time as some posts were beyond the pail for me....

What really is depressing is the Metro has a regular column these days by the editor of "A kick up the R's" and what a depressing read it is as he boots the boot into 'arry and the club on a regular basis.... Please metro ask Clive Wittingham to write instead!

Now some would say "fair comment" but you have to pay for the privilege for the thoughts of this latter day "Chairman Alf" in AKUTR's..... His opinions are seen far more widespread on the web in something like the Metro...

Now I don't buy either AKUTR or the club match day mag unless it is something special as it is propaganda either for or against...

February is nearly upon us and I can only hope its better than January
2018/2019.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Reality sucks?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:Reality sucks?
Nice to see you in here Esox.... :wink:

Its really more a moan at AKUTR's editor hence its appearance here.... edit: I over stated his relevance to AKUTR's as he only writes for them....

If you, HST, lala or whoever lay into the club, TF or 'arry on the boards be you right or wrong... We have a right to reply quickly and easily....

The column doesn't seemingly have it....

Oh and now football is back on the menu.... I'm refreshed to resume fighting 'arry's corner! :wink: :lol:

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Systemsguy wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:Reality sucks?
Nice to see you in here Esox.... :wink:

Its really more a moan at AKUTR's editor hence its appearance here.... edit: I over stated his relevance to AKUTR's as he only writes for them....

If you, HST, lala or whoever lay into the club, TF or 'arry on the boards be you right or wrong... We have a right to reply quickly and easily....

The column doesn't seemingly have it....

Oh and now football is back on the menu.... I'm refreshed to resume fighting 'arry's corner! :wink: :lol:
Whilst we are only in here; do you honestly think 'arry has done a good job on the playing side this season? I promise I won't through your answer back in your face, or should that be volte face? :D

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Esox,

The table doesn't lie.... We are where we deserve to be... 'arry can't blame this one on Sparky... I said at the start of season.... 17th is success for us at final whistle at the end of the 38th match...

Two bad transfers in Mutch and Rio in the summer.... We needed a striker not another attacking midfielder and Rio was seemingly the bait to get Caulker....

The 352 debacle that followed his signing and selling of Simpson as he didn't fit in with the new formation also was bad business....

Tony tempted fate again! With his lessons learned on recruitment... I think both signings show that up for what its worth.... Jamjar apart from one free kick has been a disappointment as well. Tony was slapping himself on the back after the Stoke match when he got us a point and remember the "statement of intent" speech after the Park signing a couple of years ago?

If I'm honest Harold must leave in the summer along with the rest of the spurs lite coaching staff we currently have whatever happens....

However I don't want Timmy as a replacement....
Last edited by Systemsguy on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:42 pm

In that I am in full agreement. It would be a disaster.
We should be preparing to go down the D of F & head coach route.