Yet another boring repetitive Adel thread hijack

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

johnnymb
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by johnnymb » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Stop giving Tarrabt excuses... he's now had several managers who all basically say the same thing - the talent is there, there's just nothing sensible between the ears...

Sadly, it's not about Harry, Hughes or Jol.. it's about him, his attitude, his selfishness, his commitment.

The biggest mistake we ever made was giving him another contract. Biggest waste of 4 years at about £50k+ a week for a waste of energy...

It's worse than spending money on players who quite clearly are not up to it...

Go on, keep making excuses for him if you want, but he's a grown man. His career will be over before he knows it and then it's too late for the regret.

I'll call him: 'the great waist of time... '

Hunter S Thompson
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Hunter S Thompson » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 am

Systemsguy wrote:
QPR_Dan wrote:Warnock saw him when he was on the bench for Fulham at Sheff United in the cup a couple of years ago and said to him “Can you remember what I said to you, ‘You’ll never play for another manager like me – no one else would let you get away with things like I did’? Taarabt replied "Yes you were right gaffer." That sums it all up.
Warnock was grooming him...

Nailed on in January.... his sort always end up at Pal....

Can already see Colin stroking his ego telling him how a "big club" will be after him in the summer if he would just put in the performances hes capable of and help them escape relegation....
Above us ?
QPR shit but local

flatfoot
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by flatfoot » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:42 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
UxbridgeR wrote:In the 4 years since that nutmeg, Allen was rated highly enough for Liverpool to spend £15M on him, and is now an established PL player. Meanwhile AT has spent most of his time sitting on various benches.

It seems pretty clear who's made the most of their talent.
The one who had a manager that believed in him?
Adel has had plenty of them, and Allen has had to prove himself to plenty New faces...

Micky
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Micky » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:08 am

UxbridgeR wrote:In the 4 years since that nutmeg, Allen was rated highly enough for Liverpool to spend £15M on him, and is now an established PL player. Meanwhile AT has spent most of his time sitting on various benches.

It seems pretty clear who's made the most of their talent.
I know who I would prefer to see playing at Loftus Road.