Banker Deaths

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

WA Hoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Banker Deaths

Post by WA Hoop » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 am

For deaths see suicides...struggling to live with their own criminality?

http://www.infowars.com/jp-morgan-execu ... t-2-weeks/
Question everything.

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Interesting...albeit sad.

I can't go along with those who say "good riddance" etc etc.

These are human beings,after all,and possibly,as suggested by WA hoop,are struggling to come to terms with what they have done.

Not only that,these individuals were not that high up the pyramid....the real villains of the piece are unlikely to held to account.

There is also the very real possibility of the current Western financial system unravelling,and fiat currencies collapsing and being replaced by a new,mainly Chinese owned,gold standard.

We shall see.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Some of that seems odd, suspicious even.

If so painfully wracked with guilt why not some whistle blowing suicide notes, the leaving of something useful behind, an effort to make amends?
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:Some of that seems odd, suspicious even.

If so painfully wracked with guilt why not some whistle blowing suicide notes, the leaving of something useful behind, an effort to make amends?
Have to agree with that. They hardly seem the type to be overly wracked with guilt? Maybe they couldn't live with the idea of losing their jobs and big incomes??

Or maybe they knew stuff that others didn't want revealed?

Or maybe someone who they had hurt badly has decided to take revenge?

Suicide by nail-gun --- how is that a likely end for a highly paid white collar worker?? The USA is a gun-loving society --- not a nail-gun-loving one.

And your point about there being no suicide notes certainly must raise questions.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 am

DAVEf wrote:

Have to agree with that. They hardly seem the type to be overly wracked with guilt? Maybe they couldn't live with the idea of losing their jobs and big incomes??

Suicide by nail-gun --- how is that a likely end for a highly paid white collar worker?? The USA is a gun-loving society --- not a nail-gun-loving one.

And your point about there being no suicide notes certainly must raise questions.
Yep, after I posted I realised that I was being rather naive thinking that it was guilt rather than 'what will I lose' or 'what trouble will I face'.

As for the nail gun, I read the report on it, apparently he had eight different wounds in his head and torso! Death by Self Stapling! ethink
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:03 am

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:
DAVEf wrote:

Yep, after I posted I realised that I was being rather naive thinking that it was guilt rather than 'what will I lose' or 'what trouble will I face'.

As for the nail gun, I read the report on it, apparently he had eight different wounds in his head and torso! Death by Self Stapling! ethink
It does sound more like "tortured to death" than suicide?
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 pm

I heard they have changed their name to Jum P Morgan

Boston R's
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Boston R's » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 am

850,000 people are employed in the US financial sector, hundreds of thousands in the UK. Five suicides / suspicious deaths between them is less than the average for NHS workers.

RLHOOP
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Banker Deaths

Post by RLHOOP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

WA Hoop wrote:For deaths see suicides...struggling to live with their own criminality?

One worked in operations and the other technology. Neither bankers.

RLHOOP
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by RLHOOP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

You may as well start blaming the passengers for the sinking of the Titanic.

DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by DAVEf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm

RLHOOP wrote:
WA Hoop wrote:For deaths see suicides...struggling to live with their own criminality?

Aha!!! In-The-Know types?????

Thank heavens the dotorg doesn't have the kind of easily-led people who wallow in ridiculous conspiracy theories. eangel

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 pm

DAVEf wrote:
RLHOOP wrote:

Thank heavens the dotorg doesn't have the kind of easily-led people who wallow in ridiculous conspiracy theories. eangel
exactly...i mean how could anyone possibly believe that the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England would be able to create money out of thin air and charge interest on it?

or that monsanto has been able to patent seed production in various countries?

or that the Ukrainian gold reserves have gone missing?

or that a Malaysian plane could simply vanish?

Ridiculous indeed.

JH
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by JH » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:59 pm

rblockells wrote:
DAVEf wrote:
RLHOOP wrote: One worked in operations and the other technology. Neither bankers.

exactly...i mean how could anyone possibly believe that the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England would be able to create money out of thin air and charge interest on it?

or that monsanto has been able to patent seed production in various countries?

or that the Ukrainian gold reserves have gone missing?

or that a Malaysian plane could simply vanish?

Ridiculous indeed.
or that Zamora would score with a header from a perfect cross from Junior?