Was the Woolwich killing terrorism?

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:41 pm

what moral reason would that be?
next year, we'll be champions..

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Marshy wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:A typical troll IMO. Look at posting history and you'll find nothing to do with Queens park Rangers or football. One post about Cricket, all the rest on stuff that ends up in IS. That's why I haven't bothered engaging.
Troll? The reason I don't post on QPR is that I refuse to use Paypal for moral reasons. I offered to pay the admin via post or bitcoins, but he rejected both, so I have to remain confined to these areas?
Well you haven't contributed a single post about football since you joined. If you want political debate why not join a Messageboard geared up to it?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 pm

he doesn't know how to debate. In almost every post he's insulting some one. That's not debate. Not in the adult world anyway.

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Stan wrote:he doesn't know how to debate. In almost every post he's insulting some one. That's not debate. Not in the adult world anyway.
Well, I've just read his last six posts on the basis of your assertion, and he doesn't insult anybody. So that is simply a misleading lie.
Locum meum praecepta mea

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

go back more. his posts are littered with them. "brain washed" "pathetic person" "liar" all on the 1st couple of pages of the EDL thread.
Last edited by Stan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Stan wrote:go back more. his posts are littered with them.
No. I don't need to. Nor do I need telling how to run my board by you or anyone else.
Locum meum praecepta mea

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 pm

who told you how to run your board? Who even mentioned you?

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 pm

You need to sort out your pork life... 8)

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

@Stan

Your exact phrase "In almost every post he's insulting some one"

No. He isn't. You said that to deliberately inflame the discussion. It's you who are attempting to veer the thread away from debate.
Locum meum praecepta mea

Marshy
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Marshy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:A typical troll IMO. Look at posting history and you'll find nothing to do with Queens park Rangers or football. One post about Cricket, all the rest on stuff that ends up in IS. That's why I haven't bothered engaging.
Troll? The reason I don't post on QPR is that I refuse to use Paypal for moral reasons. I offered to pay the admin via post or bitcoins, but he rejected both, so I have to remain confined to these areas?
Well you haven't contributed a single post about football since you joined. If you want political debate why not join a Messageboard geared up to it?
As I said, I cannot discuss QPR because I have not paid any money because I won't use Paypal.

Rules are rules, and the rules state that to discuss QPR, you have to have paid, and so I abide by the rules and don't discuss QPR, because I don't want to break the rules.

As for general football, the season has ended and there isn't much worth discussing. If Adel Taarabt gets sold, or Shaun Derry retires, then they won't be QPR, and I will discuss them :)

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

So if you don't want to discuss football on a football messageboard why don't you join a political messageboard to put your points forward about whatever political talking point is floating your boat at that particular moment in time?
I still am of the opinion that you are a troll based on internet experience and your input into this board.

Marshy
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Marshy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:So if you don't want to discuss football on a football messageboard why don't you join a political messageboard to put your points forward about whatever political talking point is floating your boat at that particular moment in time?
I still am of the opinion that you are a troll based on internet experience and your input into this board.
When did I say I don't want to discuss football?

You can go to WATRB and see that the majority of my 1000+ posts were on QPR.

I came here to discuss QPR, but the admin and I couldn't agree on a means for me to pay him, and so I cannot discuss QPR. That is why I am hanging out in the general areas.

And as I said, the season has ended and there isn't anything exciting to talk about in general football, so I am talking about topics that interest me. If you're not interested in political chats, then don't read the threads.

As for whether you consider me a troll or not, that doesn't bother me in the least, you made a claim, I responded, feel free to continue believing your claim.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

You can talk about QPR on the general football board, many do.

Marshy
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Marshy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:You can talk about QPR on the general football board, many do.
I think that is abusing the system. The rules state that to discuss QPR, you should have paid. I haven't. Therefore, to discuss QPR in another section would be breaking the rules, and not fair on those who have paid.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Marshy wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:You can talk about QPR on the general football board, many do.
I think that is abusing the system. The rules state that to discuss QPR, you should have paid. I haven't. Therefore, to discuss QPR in another section would be breaking the rules, and not fair on those who have paid.
The rules don't state that at all. New members are required to donate if they wish to be allowed to participate in discussions in the QPR section. There is no rule to prevent anyone discussing QPR matters in the General forum, which has been done if you look back through the posts.