Was the Woolwich killing terrorism?

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Marshy
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Marshy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:You can talk about QPR on the general football board, many do.
I think that is abusing the system. The rules state that to discuss QPR, you should have paid. I haven't. Therefore, to discuss QPR in another section would be breaking the rules, and not fair on those who have paid.
The rules don't state that at all. New members are required to donate if they wish to be allowed to participate in discussions in the QPR section. There is no rule to prevent anyone discussing QPR matters in the General forum, which has been done if you look back through the posts.
I am sure those people have already paid and post in the QPR section already.

DG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DG » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Marshy wrote:.
Rules are rules, and the rules state that to discuss QPR, you have to have paid, and so I abide by the rules and don't discuss QPR, because I don't want to break the rules.
No. They don't say that at all. They say if you register now and wish to post in the Discussion forum then you must make a donation via PayPal.

They say nothing at all about prohibiting QPR threads in other forums. In fact, many other topics concerning QPR are started and discussed in the Football and General Forum and I have encouraged that.

Misquoting the terms and conditions to justify your non-QPR contributions adds negative weight to your worth and validity as a poster.
Locum meum praecepta mea

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

DG wrote:
Rules are rules, and the rules state that to discuss QPR, you have to have paid, and so I abide by the rules and don't discuss QPR, because I don't want to break the rules.
No. They don't say that at all. They say if you register now and wish to post in the Discussion forum then you must make a donation via PayPal.

They say nothing at all about prohibiting QPR threads in other forums. In fact, many other topics concerning QPR are started and discussed in the Football and General Forum and I have encouraged that.

Misquoting the terms and conditions to justify your non-QPR contributions adds negative weight to your worth and validity as a poster.
:like
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Marshy
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by Marshy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm

DG wrote:

I wasn't deliberately misquoting. I genuinely believed that's what the rules were.

Fair enough, I'll comment on QPR threads started by others in the general forum, and start my own threads there on non-footballing related QPR things.