Don't want to bring it up again

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:32 am

rblockells wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:Every little helps.
you should write slogans for supermarkets
Maybe he's born with it...
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 am

rblockells wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:Every little helps.
you should write slogans for supermarkets
Find it, get it, kill it. 8)
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am

At the risk of being left behind in the ever increasing extremity of this thread, however psuedo inflammatory and tongue-in-cheek some of the comments, may I add my tuppence worth?

State sponsored inter-breeding programs.

I would no more kill my brother, nor my father; especially if they are one and the same.

Here's to celebrating multi-culturalism whilst marching inexorably towards an homogenous human race.

Am I right, or is it because I am black-ish, yellow?
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 am

Lambs lying down with Lions :shock:
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

BiscuitRanger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

Esox Lucius wrote:Lambs lying down with Lions :shock:
If it stays still long enough, nail it. Worked for Jesus!
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Logic and reason are limiting.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by avigar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 pm

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:
avigar wrote:
1 Bobby Hazell wrote:Well, my use of the word desperate is really about you feeling compelled to post such a thing because 1 of 169 deaths may not have been an Israeli rocket. Even if that 1 death was by a Palestinian rocket (highly debatable), what difference does it make to the other 168 deaths? The majority of them civilians, who voted for Hamas, a terrorist organisation as their leaders, many of them children who were being held as human hostages by terrorists.

Just take a look at where your fear and anger are putting your humanity, and what and who you yourself are willing to believe in order to defend genocide.

fixed*

As I have said I only pointed out this specific case, because this is the one we focused on in a previous thread. A dot-orger highlighted this particular case, well, I am just updating us all with the latest concerning it.

Remember, I can bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas terrorists. But it's pointless, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in hearing the other side of the story. :wink: selected hearing is what I believe. Only willing to listen to the stories of the poor Palestinian kids.
Your fundamentalism makes me sad and also brings home how fu**ed we are as a race. Supporting mass genocide with throwaway lines about the innocent civilians being killed were ALL hostages being held by Hamas is a shameful smokescreen to defend the actions of those you support.

Then you have to assign strange principles to 'opponents' like me such as the idea that I value the life of a Palestinian child more than an Israeli, there is only one of us who values the life of one of those more than the other. I'll give you a clue, it's not me.

You asked me to remember that you could "bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas", what will remembering that bring me? As I pointed out in this particular scenario the death count was 169 to 6. Now I take it that you, rightly, find yourself upset at the death of 6 Israeli citizens. In fact I'd suggest given your posts both past and present that you are angry about it, inflamed, even, to the point of wanting/accepting the murder of your opponents because somehow they deserve it. So can you not see that if you were born a Palestininan what 169 deaths may do to you? Can you not see how you might be affected in a similar way. Perhaps more so given that it's 169 to 6. I know you have this they deserve it programming but it does your soul a disservice.

You appear to lean heavily on the idea that they are terrorists, so they and anyone in the same country as them gets what they deserve. Yet the US Military define terrorism as "the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature...through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear." Well, if that isn't a definition of the actions of the US, UK and Israeli military then I don't know what is. I would label us terrorists under the US's own definition. So what do we deserve avigar?

Interesting of you to bring up Selected Hearing, you are the Dictionary Definition. You are a victim, like so many, of the relentless War PR machine. 'They hate us, we must destroy them'. Funny that, what do you think the more militant members of your opponenets are driven by? The exact same, humanity destroying, reason negating, mind controlling repetitive statements and imagery to back it up. You, and they, work yoursleves into a frenzied bloodlust of fear and revenge, devoid of reason, hope and love.

Open your mind, I'm not trying to defend Hamas' actions but neither would I defend the actions of Israel's incredibly aggressive, destructive and deliberate oppression and murder.

Personally I find anyone who believes what their 'leaders' tell them, particularly when it involves justifying mass murder of another group, lacking in a critical element of thought and assessment vital to the development of humanity. History both recent and ancient shows how the masses are used to fight the battles of those at the top like disposable chess pieces. This use has invariably required the 'creation' of justification and consent. If we learn to look beyond the headlines and rantings of these 'leaders' and their spokespeople and focus our energy on our similarities as opposed to winding ourselves up with our differences/hatred/need for revenge or protection, we could start to make exceptional and rapid changes to this planet.

A revolution of consciousness is required, and it is coming. Stay open.

No, you are looking at the smaller picture here. Do you think these are the 1st 6 Israelis who have been killed by Palestinians? This is an ongoing conflict which has been going for some time. The Israeli victim list kept on getting longer. They needed to respond to remind Hamas who is in control.
I'm not angry about the 6 Israeli deaths. These 6 happen to be just another 6 in addition to the hundereds throughtout recent times.
When I look at the number deaths the Palestinian terrorists are reponsible for in the last decade, that is what makes me fell disgusted. Since 2000, palestinian terrorists have killed 1,271 Israelis, injuring 7,081. Many of whom innocent men, women, children in atrocious terrorist attacks in populated areas
Alternatively, you could go through this list http://archive.adl.org/israel/israel_attacks.asp , which I think accounts for more than 6 deaths.

Lets remember that hundereds of these attacks were aimed at civilians, they were the target. The IDF never make it their goal to kill civilians and they try their hardest not to cause collateral damage.
If Chelsea were playing in my garden, I would close the curtains!

QPR FOREVER!!!

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:41 pm

This news has made a lot of people very angry.

It proves a thing conclusively though. People are very quick to blame Israel at the slightest opportunity. The press verify nothing in their eagerness to attack Israel, & the Palestinians have a very efficient propaganda a operation.

So in the original thread people declared things like the following:

"If I was his father, I'd want to kill every Israeli I could in revenge. And I dare any parent not to feel the same. "

Let's see if that poster now thinks every father should feel like killing Hamas Palestinians.

The UN Report accused Hamas of firing rockets from populated areas, which is a war crime. It's their #1 tactic. Always has been. Always will be. Just like the Left will always give them a pass for it.

Zero condemnation of that the from the anti Zionists. It's almost as if they're prepared to sacrifice Palestinians in order to satisfy their hate of Israel.

Why else would they not murmur 1 word of condemnation of Hamas & Hezbollah deliberately using civilians as shields?

Anyhow, we'll get another rant now that wont address these points from someone I'm sure. Fire away
next year, we'll be champions..

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deepseahoop » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Stan wrote:This news has made a lot of people very angry.

It proves a thing conclusively though. People are very quick to blame Israel at the slightest opportunity. The press verify nothing in their eagerness to attack Israel, & the Palestinians have a very efficient propaganda a operation.

"If I was his father, I'd want to kill every Israeli I could in revenge. And I dare any parent not to feel the same. "

Let's see if that poster now thinks every father should feel like killing Hamas Palestinians.

The UN Report accused Hamas of firing rockets from populated areas, which is a war crime. It's their #1 tactic. Always has been. Always will be. Just like the Left will always give them a pass for it.

Zero condemnation of that the from the anti Zionists. It's almost as if they're prepared to sacrifice Palestinians in order to satisfy their hate of Israel.

Why else would they not murmur 1 word of condemnation of Hamas & Hezbollah deliberately using civilians as shields?

Anyhow, we'll get another rant now that wont address these points from someone I'm sure. Fire away
What to follow yours, yawn, same old same old apologist nonsense, who's your bitch stan is he from the same illeaglly built part of occupied Palestine as you? :roll:
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by avigar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:13 pm

haha. DSH is that your response everytime someone posts something that you can't deny?

QPR FOREVER!!!

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deepseahoop » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 pm

yeah generally because its true if you're worried about "israeli's" getting killed why don't you tell them to pribbling idle-headed giglet off out of someone else's country and then perhaps they wouldn't get hurt. But hey listen to me putting the side the majority of the world agrees with over to you with the minority version again and again yawn flipping yawn. As for your haha is that div speak for "i'm trying to ridicule you" :roll:
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by avigar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 pm

nope. I just find your automated response to anything intelligent and worth debating quite funny actually.

Does it always go back to the debate of 'who are the rightful inhabitants of the land'?
So it seems you won't condemn any action by Hamas terrorists, even towards innocent Israeli civilians, because you believe it is their right to own the land?

For me that's like an Argentinian, who believes the Falklands is rightfully theirs, who says lets attack the innocent Falklanders. They should "pribbling idle-headed giglet off out of someone else's country and then perhaps they wouldn't get hurt".
That argument is that absurd.

QPR FOREVER!!!

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 am

avigar wrote:
1 Bobby Hazell wrote:
avigar wrote:

fixed*

As I have said I only pointed out this specific case, because this is the one we focused on in a previous thread. A dot-orger highlighted this particular case, well, I am just updating us all with the latest concerning it.

Remember, I can bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas terrorists. But it's pointless, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in hearing the other side of the story. :wink: selected hearing is what I believe. Only willing to listen to the stories of the poor Palestinian kids.
Your fundamentalism makes me sad and also brings home how fu**ed we are as a race. Supporting mass genocide with throwaway lines about the innocent civilians being killed were ALL hostages being held by Hamas is a shameful smokescreen to defend the actions of those you support.

Then you have to assign strange principles to 'opponents' like me such as the idea that I value the life of a Palestinian child more than an Israeli, there is only one of us who values the life of one of those more than the other. I'll give you a clue, it's not me.

You asked me to remember that you could "bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas", what will remembering that bring me? As I pointed out in this particular scenario the death count was 169 to 6. Now I take it that you, rightly, find yourself upset at the death of 6 Israeli citizens. In fact I'd suggest given your posts both past and present that you are angry about it, inflamed, even, to the point of wanting/accepting the murder of your opponents because somehow they deserve it. So can you not see that if you were born a Palestininan what 169 deaths may do to you? Can you not see how you might be affected in a similar way. Perhaps more so given that it's 169 to 6. I know you have this they deserve it programming but it does your soul a disservice.

You appear to lean heavily on the idea that they are terrorists, so they and anyone in the same country as them gets what they deserve. Yet the US Military define terrorism as "the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature...through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear." Well, if that isn't a definition of the actions of the US, UK and Israeli military then I don't know what is. I would label us terrorists under the US's own definition. So what do we deserve avigar?

Interesting of you to bring up Selected Hearing, you are the Dictionary Definition. You are a victim, like so many, of the relentless War PR machine. 'They hate us, we must destroy them'. Funny that, what do you think the more militant members of your opponenets are driven by? The exact same, humanity destroying, reason negating, mind controlling repetitive statements and imagery to back it up. You, and they, work yoursleves into a frenzied bloodlust of fear and revenge, devoid of reason, hope and love.

Open your mind, I'm not trying to defend Hamas' actions but neither would I defend the actions of Israel's incredibly aggressive, destructive and deliberate oppression and murder.

Personally I find anyone who believes what their 'leaders' tell them, particularly when it involves justifying mass murder of another group, lacking in a critical element of thought and assessment vital to the development of humanity. History both recent and ancient shows how the masses are used to fight the battles of those at the top like disposable chess pieces. This use has invariably required the 'creation' of justification and consent. If we learn to look beyond the headlines and rantings of these 'leaders' and their spokespeople and focus our energy on our similarities as opposed to winding ourselves up with our differences/hatred/need for revenge or protection, we could start to make exceptional and rapid changes to this planet.

A revolution of consciousness is required, and it is coming. Stay open.

No, you are looking at the smaller picture here. Do you think these are the 1st 6 Israelis who have been killed by Palestinians? This is an ongoing conflict which has been going for some time. The Israeli victim list kept on getting longer. They needed to respond to remind Hamas who is in control.
I'm not angry about the 6 Israeli deaths. These 6 happen to be just another 6 in addition to the hundereds throughtout recent times.
When I look at the number deaths the Palestinian terrorists are reponsible for in the last decade, that is what makes me fell disgusted. Since 2000, palestinian terrorists have killed 1,271 Israelis, injuring 7,081. Many of whom innocent men, women, children in atrocious terrorist attacks in populated areas
Alternatively, you could go through this list http://archive.adl.org/israel/israel_attacks.asp , which I think accounts for more than 6 deaths.

Lets remember that hundereds of these attacks were aimed at civilians, they were the target. The IDF never make it their goal to kill civilians and they try their hardest not to cause collateral damage.
Well, thank you for proving my points by your response. Quoting numbers of deaths just expands my point further to a larger sample size. In the time you quote from 2000 to know 6,638 Palestinians have been killed, 1,516 of them children. In that time 129 Israeli children have been killed. So your attempt to justify your stance through bringing up figures just goes to further prove mine. I appreciate even though the figures are right in front of you, you still won't be able to see any of this. Fear, hatred and programming runs deep.

And you accuse me of looking at the smaller picture, hilarious. The 169 to 6 was symbolic of the whole conflict.

And these figures don't take into account the daily suffering visited on Palestinians by occupation, roadblocks, restricted movement etc etc etc.

Your quote about the IDF at the end is naive to the point of childish. See my earlier post on swallowing what your leaders tell you when committing genocide, it's not very intelligent and it keeps us, as a planet, in the poor condition we are currently in, in so many ways.

Your inability to address anything else in my post just goes to prove what a narrow view you have to take to maintain your unreasonable position. However I cannot blame you for ignoring it all as to genuinely address it would require a life changing shift of your consciousness.
Last edited by 1 Bobby Hazell on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 am

Stan wrote:This news has made a lot of people very angry.

So you, a man who spend much of his time immersed on The Israeli Propoganda machine thinks the Palestinians have a more effective one. Oh Stan!

Another rant! Care to actually address all the points in my earlier long post. Care to discuss where fear and anger has driven your humanity. Of course not. As I showed, by US Military definition, the IDF are terrorists themselves. So stop defending their mass genocide just because you are a victim of the most expansive and expensive War PR machine on the planet.

This repetition about Human Shields is an embarrassing broken record that trys to focus on one small point about the conflict whilst ignoring all of Israel's actions. Just because deep inside you want what Israel is doing to be right, doesn't mean it is, or ever will be.
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 am

Don wrote:It never comes across to me as aggressive, nasty or owt like that. More assertive ... and occasionally dogmatic.

Trouble is, you're generally right.
Those are exceptionally generous words. Thank you, Don.