Don't want to bring it up again

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Don't want to bring it up again

Post by avigar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm

but perhaps all that hate aimed at Israel when a reporter's child was killed is not justified!

BBC news reporting that it was possibly a Palestinian rocket misfired that killed an innocent BBC reporter's child after all!!!

Now tell me all about pallywood propaganda! Unbelievable! I don't see these "human right groups" complaining about the palestinian terrorists!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21749527
If Chelsea were playing in my garden, I would close the curtains!

QPR FOREVER!!!

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:43 pm

No, you do want to bring it up again, fair enough, it's all very desperate of you but I'll bite.

The Israeli military had reported no rockets being fired out of Gaza by the Palestinians at the time, they didn't deny the air strike and briefed journalists to tell them that they had been targetting a militant in that very building!! This UN team that suggested the possibility that it was a Palestinian rocket also suggested that it may have been hit by a secondary explosion after an Israeli air strike hit a palestinian weapons store. Sounds like a thorough expert investigation to me.

I know that Palestinians are evil bastards who deserve everything they get whilst poor old Israel suffers at the hands of their unending onslaught but the last two paragraphs of this report you linked sum it all up for me.

The UN report concluded that at least 169 Palestinians were killed by Israeli attacks during the offensive.

It said more than 100 were civilians, including 33 children and 13 women. The report said six Israelis were killed by Palestinians attacks, including four civilians.[/b]

I agree with you that propaganda spread to justify mass genocide is horrendous and plain evil but would implore you to look at your own need to feed off and spread it from the side doing the majority of the murder.
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by avigar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 pm

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:No, you do want to bring it up again, fair enough, it's all very desperate of you but I'll bite.

The Israeli military had reported no rockets being fired out of Gaza by the Palestinians at the time, they didn't deny the air strike and briefed journalists to tell them that they had been targetting a militant in that very building!! This UN team that suggested the possibility that it was a Palestinian rocket also suggested that it may have been hit by a secondary explosion after an Israeli air strike hit a palestinian weapons store. Sounds like a thorough expert investigation to me.

I know that Palestinians are evil bastards who deserve everything they get whilst poor old Israel suffers at the hands of their unending onslaught but the last two paragraphs of this report you linked sum it all up for me.

The UN report concluded that at least 169 Palestinians were killed by Israeli attacks during the offensive.

It said more than 100 were civilians, including 33 children and 13 women. The report said six Israelis were killed by Palestinians attacks, including four civilians.[/b]

I agree with you that propaganda spread to justify mass genocide is horrendous and plain evil but would implore you to look at your own need to feed off and spread it from the side doing the majority of the murder.

Wouldn't describe it as desperation. After reading this article it triggered a memory...

Let me quote a post by a dot-orger a few months ago;
"If I was his father, I'd want to kill every Israeli I could in revenge. And I dare any parent not to feel the same.

Heartbreaking."

If it is true that indeed it was a Palestinian rocket, would the poster still feel the same hatred towards every Palestinian, the reporter's murderers? I wouldn't think so.

PS. I believe that the Israelis do not aim for the innocent but Hamas make it their goal to kill as many civilians as possible. Do not forget the massacres on Israeli civilians that Hamas have committed in the past few years

QPR FOREVER!!!

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Well, my use of the word desperate is really about you feeling compelled to post such a thing because 1 of 169 deaths may not have been an Israeli rocket. Even if that 1 death was by a Palestinian rocket (highly debatable), what difference does it make to the other 168 deaths? The majority of them civilians, many of them children.

Just take a look at where your fear and anger are putting your humanity, and what and who you yourself are willing to believe in order to defend genocide.
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

avigar
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by avigar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:Well, my use of the word desperate is really about you feeling compelled to post such a thing because 1 of 169 deaths may not have been an Israeli rocket. Even if that 1 death was by a Palestinian rocket (highly debatable), what difference does it make to the other 168 deaths? The majority of them civilians, who voted for Hamas, a terrorist organisation as their leaders, many of them children who were being held as human hostages by terrorists.

Just take a look at where your fear and anger are putting your humanity, and what and who you yourself are willing to believe in order to defend genocide.
fixed*

As I have said I only pointed out this specific case, because this is the one we focused on in a previous thread. A dot-orger highlighted this particular case, well, I am just updating us all with the latest concerning it.

Remember, I can bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas terrorists. But it's pointless, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in hearing the other side of the story. :wink: selected hearing is what I believe. Only willing to listen to the stories of the poor Palestinian kids.
Last edited by avigar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QPR FOREVER!!!

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 pm

avigar wrote:
1 Bobby Hazell wrote:Well, my use of the word desperate is really about you feeling compelled to post such a thing because 1 of 169 deaths may not have been an Israeli rocket. Even if that 1 death was by a Palestinian rocket (highly debatable), what difference does it make to the other 168 deaths? The majority of them civilians, who voted for Hamas, a terrorist organisation as their leaders, many of them children who were being held as human hostages by terrorists.

fixed*

As I have said I only pointed out this specific case, because this is the one we focused on in a previous thread. A dot-orger highlighted this particular case, well, I am just updating us all with the latest concerning it.

Remember, I can bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas terrorists. But it's pointless, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in hearing the other side of the story. :wink: selected hearing is what I believe. Only willing to listen to the stories of the poor Palestinian kids.
Your fundamentalism makes me sad and also brings home how fu**ed we are as a race. Supporting mass genocide with throwaway lines about the innocent civilians being killed were ALL hostages being held by Hamas is a shameful smokescreen to defend the actions of those you support.

Then you have to assign strange principles to 'opponents' like me such as the idea that I value the life of a Palestinian child more than an Israeli, there is only one of us who values the life of one of those more than the other. I'll give you a clue, it's not me.

You asked me to remember that you could "bring many examples of innocent Israeli civilians and children who were slaughtered to death by Hamas", what will remembering that bring me? As I pointed out in this particular scenario the death count was 169 to 6. Now I take it that you, rightly, find yourself upset at the death of 6 Israeli citizens. In fact I'd suggest given your posts both past and present that you are angry about it, inflamed, even, to the point of wanting/accepting the murder of your opponents because somehow they deserve it. So can you not see that if you were born a Palestininan what 169 deaths may do to you? Can you not see how you might be affected in a similar way. Perhaps more so given that it's 169 to 6. I know you have this they deserve it programming but it does your soul a disservice.

You appear to lean heavily on the idea that they are terrorists, so they and anyone in the same country as them gets what they deserve. Yet the US Military define terrorism as "the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to attain goals that are political, religious, or ideological in nature...through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear." Well, if that isn't a definition of the actions of the US, UK and Israeli military then I don't know what is. I would label us terrorists under the US's own definition. So what do we deserve avigar?

Interesting of you to bring up Selected Hearing, you are the Dictionary Definition. You are a victim, like so many, of the relentless War PR machine. 'They hate us, we must destroy them'. Funny that, what do you think the more militant members of your opponenets are driven by? The exact same, humanity destroying, reason negating, mind controlling repetitive statements and imagery to back it up. You, and they, work yoursleves into a frenzied bloodlust of fear and revenge, devoid of reason, hope and love.

Open your mind, I'm not trying to defend Hamas' actions but neither would I defend the actions of Israel's incredibly aggressive, destructive and deliberate oppression and murder.

Personally I find anyone who believes what their 'leaders' tell them, particularly when it involves justifying mass murder of another group, lacking in a critical element of thought and assessment vital to the development of humanity. History both recent and ancient shows how the masses are used to fight the battles of those at the top like disposable chess pieces. This use has invariably required the 'creation' of justification and consent. If we learn to look beyond the headlines and rantings of these 'leaders' and their spokespeople and focus our energy on our similarities as opposed to winding ourselves up with our differences/hatred/need for revenge or protection, we could start to make exceptional and rapid changes to this planet.

A revolution of consciousness is required, and it is coming. Stay open.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

1 Bobby Hazell wrote:A revolution of consciousness is required, and it is coming. Stay open.
That's a bit of a hippyish non sequitor.
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Don wrote:
1 Bobby Hazell wrote:A revolution of consciousness is required, and it is coming. Stay open.
That's a bit of a hippyish non sequitor.
I'm full of them.

Thank you for your feedback.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Phew! I got off lightly there. When I post and then see "1 Bobby Hazell" replying, I fear a telling off.

All this shared consciousness malarkey is a bit too Hudleyan for my liking.

Back to the point, neither 'side' seems capable of sustained periods of reason. At certain levels, there seems to be something in this.

1 Bobby Hazell
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by 1 Bobby Hazell » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Don wrote:Phew! I got off lightly there. When I post and then see "1 Bobby Hazell" replying, I fear a telling off.

All this shared consciousness malarkey is a bit too Hudleyan for my liking.

Back to the point, neither 'side' seems capable of sustained periods of reason. At certain levels, there seems to be something in this.
Ha.

I, ironically, acknowledge my oft over aggressive stance on here.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 pm

It never comes across to me as aggressive, nasty or owt like that. More assertive ... and occasionally dogmatic.

Trouble is, you're generally right.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

With global over population on the horizon would it be a great loss to see both sides wipe each other off the face of the Earth? Along with any other nations who like to rattle their sabres use weapons to get their point across; including our own & the US. There are far, far better things to waste money on on than armament.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deepseahoop » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:With global over population on the horizon would it be a great loss to see both sides wipe each other off the face of the Earth? Along with any other nations who like to rattle their sabres use weapons to get their point across; including our own & the US. There are far, far better things to waste money on on than armament.
well the new pope won't help on this point will he apart from assisting the numbers who needlesly die from AIDs...
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Every little helps.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

rblockells
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by rblockells » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:19 am

Esox Lucius wrote:Every little helps.
you should write slogans for supermarkets
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.Both ideas are overwhelming.