TB calling for more war.. this time Iran

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 pm

W13hoop wrote: There were 82 cameras on or around the pentagon filming that day yet NOT ONE still frame was released that showed a passenger plane.
that's just not true. It's a false allegation. You obviously didn't even look at the links I posted. There are stills of it. The plane was damaged due to hitting all the poles before it got to the Pentagon, hence a lot of smoke obscuring a clear picture, but it's all out there if you want to look for it.

Practice what you preach. Search for the truth instead of just believing what you are told.
next year, we'll be champions..

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 pm

where was the debris !?

where were the engines ?

where the wheels ?

where were the bodies ?

reporters and eye witnesses all claim to be surprised at how there was no evidence of a passenger plane hitting the pentagon at all.

Numerous people within the aviation industry have stated that the manoeuvres that the alleged passenger plane made before hitting the pentagon were impossible to carry out even by an experienced expert.

the flight schools of the alleged terrorists state how awful these alleged terrorists were at flying so to claim they could pull of what we are told happened is ludicrous.

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

How do you expect to see all the stuff if you refuse to look for it? It's all in this very thread.

AndyB
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm

As it is patently obvious that you are either ignoring my posts on purpose or deilberately - there is no point continuing.
I explained exactly how the buildings collapsed in fairly easy to understand terms.
If you wish to ignore it in your quest to be observed as definitively stupid. Carry-on.

And before you accuse me of resorting to insults because you disagree with me, I will say that the term stupid is used not as an insult to an opposing debater but to one that listens to nothing and does not refute one saliant point offered in reponse to your original musings from twatdom.

(That last bit was an insult - in case context is confused)

AndyB
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Ok - just one.

Bodies???
Plane hits solid concrete (strengthened I might add) at 500MPH.
For bodies I would suggest you'd be lucky to obtain any recognisable part of the human body.

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm

but I could say exactly the same about you Andy!

there are so many questions about 9/11 even if only 20% of them were lets say valid in terms of them being true it would be more than enough to discredit the official story.

there is actually too much info that doubts the official story.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

a classic quote and one that is very apt for this topic.

Joseph Goebbels

Bodies.. yes human remains... so it all just vanished on impact?

Crash sites DO NOT LOOK like the scene at the pentagon after the missile struck it.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

W13hoop wrote:Andy fires do not cause buildings to collapse.

In the history of the world only 3 building have ever collapsed due to fire... all three of those were on 9/11.
So the RAF left Dresden intact, the Blitz was a lie, Coventry is still a pleasant city, the Yanks didn't burn Tokyo down! And Christopher Wren was spotted running round London pulling houses down before some wandering Jews framed an innocent baker.
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

AndyB
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Can't resist....

You have stated many, many things. I have picked some of the main ones.
I'd be typing all day if I responded to all.

Can you not do the same for the sake of the thread if nothing else.

Oh and yes, the bodies would pretty much vaporise. They were in a metal tube that would have been mush on impact and then engulfed in a fireball.

And - yes, crash sites would ALL look like the Pentagon if they all involved a/c flying headfirst at speed INTO a building.
Not many others have though.
Why do you and other nutters think debris would be on the lawn behind the direction the a/c was travelling in?
Check out Newton's laws. They hold-up quite well especially when high speeds and high energies are involved.

Edit:
Have never googled it before but there were remains. Bodies in seats badly charred and bits and bobs all over.
I'm surprised - I was wrong. But then I'm happy to be proven so when confronted by factual evidence based on numerous sources, pictures and testimony.
Last edited by AndyB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Small planes did quite a lot of damage to aircraft carriers and other warships.
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

ccurrie

Post by ccurrie » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 pm

W13hoop wrote: invasions of Arab nations
Iraq and Iran are not Arab nations, and nor is Afghanistan.

Sorry, I'm being pedantic, but I'm drunk and I just wanted to point that out.

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 pm

W13hoop wrote:where was the debris !?

where were the engines ?

where the wheels ?

where were the bodies ?
All the above with the exception of the bodies have been covered in this thread. If you refuse to look for the truth (even when it's given to you on a plate) how do you expect to find the truth?

Here is a link to bodies & body parts.

DONT OPEN IF SQUEAMISH

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/ev ... html#parts

deepseahoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deepseahoop » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:54 am

what utter garbage, Coventry has never been a pleasant city surely!
Crying won't help you praying won't do you no good

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by William » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

Syria, Saudi and Pakistan etc were the countries we should have attacked back in the day, not our friend Iraq, he is getting closer though with Iran, but its too late..................................sadly

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:15 pm

NYStan wrote:
W13hoop wrote:where was the debris !?

where were the engines ?

where the wheels ?

where were the bodies ?
All the above with the exception of the bodies have been covered in this thread. If you refuse to look for the truth (even when it's given to you on a plate) how do you expect to find the truth?

Here is a link to bodies & body parts.

DONT OPEN IF SQUEAMISH

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/ev ... html#parts
Wish I'd taken your advice :roll: Truly awful images. It's hard not to feel very emotional about what those poor souls went through in their final minutes. Should be shown to all terrorists, to at least try and shame them into changing their ways. Probably won't, as these people don't seem to have any respect for human life... as far as I can see.

GaryT
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by GaryT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 am

Interminable Shite?