TB calling for more war.. this time Iran

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I bet you there aren't many on this site who didn't know all of that. Sorry to disappoint you :lol: :lol:
next year, we'll be champions..

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm

how do you know what others do or do not know!? are you some kind of psychic ?

All i need to know is you believe the official story on 9/11 and you still think your country is after Bin Laden!

that's all I need to know.

Do you watch fox news?

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

well if I knew about that, & I dont inhabit any of these "conspiracy sites" I'd expect most other people who read or watch news would also know about it. How did you know about it? You thought it was a big secret didn't you? :lol: :lol:

Also, for the record, the Govt of America is not my Government & America is not my country.

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:36 pm

wow , is that a dot org first ?

Stan has stated where his loyalties lie ?

Or rather where they don't :lol:

so how long till you return 'home' ?

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I dont believe I've ever been asked my nationality before. If I had I'd tell. It's no big secret.

To answer your question. I dont have a clue.

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 pm

its just from your anti British army and pro US Military might is right BS you often spout on here I assumed you were a flag waving yank with ties to Israel.

I was wrong.

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm not "anti British army" at all.

Fraggy
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Fraggy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 pm

W13hoop wrote:so can you confirm that you believe the official version of 9/11 ?

its clear to me that the twin towers were controlled demolitions , numerous eye witness testimonies state people hearing bombs going off all over the towers before the collapse.
there is no way those two towers that were built to withstand passenger planes hitting them would collapse the way they did just as a result of the planes.

They fell at almost free fall speed FFS!

WTC7 that was not even mentioned in the official report!? it collapsed all by itself! no plane hit the tower - I know its difficult and distressing to think that perhaps your government could have been involved in this atrocious act but come on - wake up.

PNAC called for a new pearl harbour and they got in on 9/11 and we have had 9 years of US/western aggression since.
I am out to lunch on what really happened that day; but just to clarify the above:
The explosions heard could of been vehicles exploding through the heat caused by the raging fires; the eyewitnesses who reported explosions, were in the middle of a very confusing situation at the time.
The south side of WTC7 (the side not seen on the news that day) was totally engulfed in flames, which could explain its collapse.
Also the windows on the south side were not blown out; if a controlled explosion was used, all the windows on all sides would of exploded outwards.
I am not pro or anti American, I am British & love my country, I think all governments are full of shit (just needed to clarify that before I received similar treatment to Stan) :D
Lovely Day, Lovely Day, lov, lov lov Lov Lovely DayyyyyyyyyyImage

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 pm

I found myself getting quite annoyed with W13 as I started catching up on this thread. There was all the 'sheep' stuff with the implication that W13 is one of the few enlightened souls. I would have found that quite patronising, really (ooh! A QPR reference) if I hadn't known Hud for so long (you reading this, Pops?). Then there were the sub-Michael Moore snippets that were regurgitated as 'fact' - OBL is dead, the towers were built to survive flipping great jets hitting them at speed, controlled explosions, etc. But then I remembered an occasional Viz character: Grassington Knoll, Conspiracy theorist. And then I got it. Hat's off to you, W13, for living your dream.
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

ramrod
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ramrod » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Wonder how different the uk would be if J.S was not "removed " to make way for T.B.

arriviste
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by arriviste » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Grassington Knoll wrote:Wonder how different the uk would be if J.S was not "removed " to make way for T.B.

AndyB
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by AndyB » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 pm

I got about half-way through the video and got bored.

However......

Comparisons to the Madrid tower that burned for 20 hours and stayed up.

No comparison - the WTCs were severely compromised structurally from the initial impacts. The energies absorbed by a B767 stopping almost immediately with full fuel loads would have been phenomenal. The fuel itself provided quite a good source for the inferno which burnt at a high enough temp to further weaken the structures. (The tie bolts for each floor).
Once the structure gave way at point of impacts, the top of the building (which is fairly heavy by the way) gave way and fell on top of the other floors.
Domino effect takes over (or "pancaking") and the building comes down - NOT freefall (collapse time has been measured and calculated) but relatively gradually. A controlled demolition WOULD be freefall.

The pancaking would sound like explosions - as would the exploding fuel tanks of the hundreds of cars below.

One man who was close said it sounded like the explosions were nearer ground level and not "up high". Therefore "demolition charges".
Not so. As the buildings came down, the shockwaves and noise would have travelled down stairwells and liftshafts to ground level - amplifying them. To anyone near the ground - it would sound like all the noise was coming from the lobby - as it would have drowned everything else out.

Scrambled jets? First jet hit at 08:45. Most thought it was an accident, but as W13 says - fighter jets have up to an hour to scramble. Not sure if this is true - but, let's say it is. The second jet hit at 09:03.
Using your "where were the USAF?" issue, still only 18 mins after the first and now the first indication that this IS a terrorist attack.
Then the pentagon was hit at 09:43, still less than your hour scramble scenario. Strangely, Flight 93 crashed at 09:10, an hour an ten mins after intial scramble could have been taken.
As Stan says - maybe the fighters did get to this one.

Anything else? I know there is a lot - but Jesus, if you are going to have a sex-wee over every claim, at least try to read scientific and established facts before buying too much kleenex.

Elvis is living happily on the moon though. This much IS true.

Don
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by Don » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

AndyB: my new favourite poster.
I'm Ray Gardner. I drink Blackcurrant Tango. Come and get me!

W13hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by W13hoop » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Andy so you think the impact caused the buildings to collapse? or the fires ?
As WTC7 was not hit by any plane , so which one is it?

there are a large number of architects and engineers who do not believe the official story and are demanding the truth they have a gd site.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

What about Larry 'we decided to pull it' Silverstein ?
He said on camera after 9/11 that 'we decided to pull it' - he was talking about WTC7!
How can you just pull a building down unless its already been rigged with explosives!
There were an awful lot of people that seemed to know WTC7 was going to come down , one of them being our beloved BBC.

They reported the building had already collapsed whilst it was STILL STANDING in the back round of the news report!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

how can you explain this?

there are SO many things that stink about 9/11, so many! - like the insider dealing put options placed on American Airlines in the days leading up to 9/11 , the volume traded was was completely out of synch with normal trading volumes.
So this clear evidence of insider trading surely would have led any real investigation right to the doorstep of people with prior knowledge of the attacks.... but nothing. no charges nothing to see here.

Someone please explain this away!?

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

Stan
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Stan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm

W13hoop wrote: They reported the building had already collapsed whilst it was STILL STANDING in the back round of the news report!
which building in video is WTC 7?

Were the BBC & the FDNY is on the conspiracy aswell? (that's where the BBC got their info from)

How could so many people be in on this without 1 whistle blower coming forward in 9 years?

My advice to you W13, dont believe everything you're told.
Last edited by Stan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.