vape?

For stuff that can only sensibly reside here. You have been warned. HERE LIVETH TROLLS!

Moderators: Virginia_R, nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: vape?

Post by DAVEf » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:48 pm

William wrote:
Highness1295 wrote:Does this vape contain also nicotine just like cigarette?
Nicotine yes, the advantage and health thing is, no tar....................
Which also applies to patches, gum and lozenges (which can still be got free on the NHS as part of the stop smoking program?) and don't make the user look like a fashion-following d*ckhead.

Plus any side-effects are known and none are known to explode or catch fire for no apparent reason.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

User avatar
BiscuitRanger
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 am
Location: Johannesburg

Re: vape?

Post by BiscuitRanger » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 pm

DAVEf wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:48 pm
William wrote:
Highness1295 wrote:Does this vape contain also nicotine just like cigarette?
Nicotine yes, the advantage and health thing is, no tar....................
Which also applies to patches, gum and lozenges (which can still be got free on the NHS as part of the stop smoking program?) and don't make the user look like a fashion-following d*ckhead.

Plus any side-effects are known and none are known to explode or catch fire for no apparent reason.
Is 'no tar' a Portsmouthonian way of declining? In a posh way of course
Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: vape?

Post by DAVEf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:00 pm

William wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:12 pm
Highness1295 wrote:Does this vape contain also nicotine just like cigarette?
Nicotine yes, the advantage and health thing is, no tar....................
No tar but loads of other chemicals. So one thing for sure is that no-one who vapes dare complain about air pollution because they are deliberately polluting the air they take in.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

ronaldlee
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: vape?

Post by ronaldlee » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:59 am

is Vape harmful like cigarettes

User avatar
DAVEf
dot.org vip
dot.org vip
Posts: 27507
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: vape?

Post by DAVEf » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm

ronaldlee wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:59 am
is Vape harmful like cigarettes
Possibly. Certainly harmful to a vaper's finances. And to how normal, sane people judge them. At least tobacco smokers, as addicts, qualify for some low level of sympathy. Stupidity generally just gets people laughed at and/or financially exploited.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind".

ronaldlee
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: vape?

Post by ronaldlee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:13 am

DAVEf wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm
ronaldlee wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:59 am
is Vape harmful like cigarettes
Possibly. Certainly harmful to a vaper's finances. And to how normal, sane people judge them. At least tobacco smokers, as addicts, qualify for some low level of sympathy. Stupidity generally just gets people laughed at and/or financially exploited.
i'm agree with you! aniclap aniclap aniclap

William
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Re: vape?

Post by William » Tue May 23, 2017 12:27 pm

What is all this attack on people who vape, bit harsh, you will be having a pop at hipsters next.............

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest