Stefan Johansen

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Stefan Johansen

Post by Satch » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:59 pm

Devonranger wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:26 pm
Wonder if we are looking at cheaper alternatives - linked with Alex Mowatt at Barnsley not long ago and also now linked with Andre Dozzell at Ipswich - both out of contract in the summer.
I think there will be plenty of interest in Mowatt come summer time and we won't be able to do a deal.

What i like about Johansen and Field is how well the read the game, a lot more interceptions rather than having to dive in to tackles. I can't see us being able to keep Johansen both his salary and Fulham probably needing him next year will be obstacles. I do like the look of Field and it sounds like we can make that deal happen. If Amos can get fit in time then those two could make a handy base to the midfield next season.

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:05 pm

Keep forgetting about Amos - was just starting to find his form before that unfortunate injury. Hope he comes back all the stronger.

Dozzell junior might be the option...

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:09 pm

double post

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:54 pm

I must be getting soft in my old age because I want Fulham to stay up and I think Brentford deserve to go up. Not going to go as far as the Scum though. Got a horrible feeling they are going to make the Champions League under the humourless one.
Come on you Sooopa ........

W12Allstars
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by W12Allstars » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Satch wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:59 pm
Devonranger wrote:
Wonder if we are looking at cheaper alternatives - linked with Alex Mowatt at Barnsley not long ago and also now linked with Andre Dozzell at Ipswich - both out of contract in the summer.
I think there will be plenty of interest in Mowatt come summer time and we won't be able to do a deal.

What i like about Johansen and Field is how well the read the game, a lot more interceptions rather than having to dive in to tackles. I can't see us being able to keep Johansen both his salary and Fulham probably needing him next year will be obstacles. I do like the look of Field and it sounds like we can make that deal happen. If Amos can get fit in time then those two could make a handy base to the midfield next season.
What worries me about Amos, is he does seem prone to serious injuries. I’m not sure you can plan a season with him as a large part of it sadly.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, than to dwell in the twighlight that knows neither victory nor defeat - T Roosevelt

W12Allstars
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by W12Allstars » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Satch wrote:
Devonranger wrote:

What worries me about Amos, is he does seem prone to serious injuries. I’m not sure you can plan a season with him as a large part of it sadly.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, than to dwell in the twighlight that knows neither victory nor defeat - T Roosevelt

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 am

W12Allstars wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 pm
Satch wrote:
Devonranger wrote:

Tbh i don't know if there is any medical factor or he's just been unlucky twice.