Faysal Bettache

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Faysal Bettache

Post by dm » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm

Every time I've seen him play, including yesterday, I've been impressed with how well Bettache has done. I don't think he's far behind Carroll in terms of ball control and passing accuracy.

I'm sure Warburton would like him out on loan and is giving him playing time to show his abilities to potentially interested clubs. If he doesn't attract a loan I for one would be happy to see him given more playing time this season.

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Faysal Bettache

Post by old pauline » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:22 pm

I agree but he looks like an exact replacement for Carroll and we can only have one such player in the team. Its a shame because I think Ball might be struggling to be fit for Tuesday but I couldn't see MW going with a midfield of Carroll, Chair and Bettache. Even Xavi, Iniesta and Messi weren't that small.
Come on you Sooopa ........

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:29 pm

old pauline wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:22 pm
I agree but he looks like an exact replacement for Carroll and we can only have one such player in the team. Its a shame because I think Ball might be struggling to be fit for Tuesday but I couldn't see MW going with a midfield of Carroll, Chair and Bettache. Even Xavi, Iniesta and Messi weren't that small.
Your point about the size of our players - both height and physique - is a good one. I've been concerned about this for some while.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm

We also have Amrit Bansal-McNulty on loan in Italy who is a very similar player.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Any news of how he is getting on over there Esox?

Liked the look of Faysal - thought he was looking for the forwards pass which was positive.

jimjams
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by jimjams » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:45 am

old pauline wrote:
I don't think this is true. Chair I will give you, but I think Bettache is about the same size as Ball.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:27 am

jimjams wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:45 am
old pauline wrote:
I don't think this is true. Chair I will give you, but I think Bettache is about the same size as Ball.
He's supposed to be just over 6' but he doesn't look it and has quite slight build.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:20 am

Devonranger wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Liked the look of Faysal - thought he was looking for the forwards pass which was positive.
They are on a winter break at the moment so isn't playing. He has had mixed success over there and isn't picked for every game. He is 20 now and should be starting to make an impact in sides he is in. It is hard to find Como match reports so difficult to ascertain how he is doing.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:20 am
Devonranger wrote:

They are on a winter break at the moment so isn't playing. He has had mixed success over there and isn't picked for every game. He is 20 now and should be starting to make an impact in sides he is in. It is hard to find Como match reports so difficult to ascertain how he is doing.
Serie C started up again yesterday but Como, ABM's club, had their game postponed. ABM's only played 3 out of 17 games.

Just noticed an article today saying ABM is to return to QPR as he's not getting enough playing time.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Devonranger wrote:

...yes, Como has dropped some division recently...they were regular in serie B and even put their nose in serie A sometimes...
it was the club were Tardelli made his name before moving to Juventus....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:15 pm

dm wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Devonranger wrote:

Serie C started up again yesterday but Como, ABM's club, had their game postponed. ABM's only played 3 out of 17 games.

Just noticed an article today saying ABM is to return to QPR as he's not getting enough playing time.
That makes sense. They loved him at Dartford when he was there.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:15 pm
That makes sense. They loved him at Dartford when he was there.
..honestly I am surprised to know that he was sent to play down in Italy cos their usual style of playing is quite different
from the English one....