Send out a search party

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Send out a search party

Post by dm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:29 pm

Charlie Owens. Had an operation on his right knee in June and was meant to have returned by now.

Deshane Dalling. Had a brief sub appearance last season and a successful loan period at Cork City from which he returned in the autumn.

Marco Ramkilde. The Danish striker got a few minutes under his belt last season. Rumoured to have been abducted by aliens in August.

Also, George Thomas, Faysal Bettache and Ody Alfa seem to have become all but invisible.

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Send out a search party

Post by Andy_N19 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:05 pm

Also why has Chris Willock not cemented a place in the side despite looking good
all the times I've seen him play?
Staff Benda Bilili

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:56 pm

dm wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:29 pm
Charlie Owens. Had an operation on his right knee in June and was meant to have returned by now.

Deshane Dalling. Had a brief sub appearance last season and a successful loan period at Cork City from which he returned in the autumn.

Marco Ramkilde. The Danish striker got a few minutes under his belt last season. Rumoured to have been abducted by aliens in August.

Also, George Thomas, Faysal Bettache and Ody Alfa seem to have become all but invisible.
I have a hunch, and that is all, that Ramkilde is involved in contractual dispute with the club and it may be sub judice which is why there is no news about him.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm

dm wrote:

What was the knee op, wasn't it a ligament? Doesn't seem odd he's still out.
Good question, i pressume an injury
Good question
GT, FB were both on the bench on Saturday, Thomas came on as a sub a couple of weeks ago. Bettache should get a run out imo but MW was clear he was no more than cover and in an ideal world would be out on loan.
Alfa has been playing for the U23s i expect will go out on loan if fit as i can't see him getting a game ahead of Thomas, Willock or Adomah

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:56 pm
dm wrote:

I have a hunch, and that is all, that Ramkilde is involved in contractual dispute with the club and it may be sub judice which is why there is no news about him.
What gives you that hunch?

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 pm

Satch wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm
Alfa has been playing for the U23s i expect will go out on loan if fit as i can't see him getting a game ahead of Thomas, Willock or Adomah
Alfa has only played 3 times for the U23s this season. He is a member of the first team squad but rarely makes the bench. As with Masterson and Bettache, he needs games to develop and I really hope all three get to go out this month. They can always have a recall clause in their loan agreements.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 am

dm wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 pm
Satch wrote:
Alfa has only played 3 times for the U23s this season. He is a member of the first team squad but rarely makes the bench. As with Masterson and Bettache, he needs games to develop and I really hope all three get to go out this month. They can always have a recall clause in their loan agreements.
We're going to need cover if any of them go out but i agree they need game time. I guess Alfa is on standby for the first team in case any of the other wingers get injured so i some what limited by when he can play for the u23s. He played for them a couple of games ago, i think.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Satch wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:
dm wrote:

Joined, trained and played a few games so at that point, considered part of the 1st team. No report of any injury but no longer selected, no longer included in squad on the official site and a complete lack of news on the situation from either the club or journalists associated with the club like Clive or Dave Mc. A player being disappointed by his new club after signing is a bit of a rarity, but not unheard of; a player figuratively disappearing off the face of the Earth suggests to me legal reasons. As I say, it is only a hunch.
It is also feasible that the result of his serious injury before joining has impacted him enough for the club to consider terminating his contract and claiming the insurance money. This would naturally be disputed by the player & his agent and hence there is no public word on the matter.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:07 pm

He didn't disappear about 10 months ago, did he ? Maybe he decide to return to Denmark during the pandemic. Unlikely to feature for the 1st team, wouldn't have been able to train for 4 months, doubt as to whether development squad would be playing.

In other news the search party for Liam Kelly can now be called off as he has arrived at Motherwell.
Come on you Sooopa ........

WA Hoop
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by WA Hoop » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:40 pm

Or maybe just drawing a long bow?
Question everything.

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:35 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:06 pm
Satch wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:

Joined, trained and played a few games so at that point, considered part of the 1st team. No report of any injury but no longer selected, no longer included in squad on the official site and a complete lack of news on the situation from either the club or journalists associated with the club like Clive or Dave Mc. A player being disappointed by his new club after signing is a bit of a rarity, but not unheard of; a player figuratively disappearing off the face of the Earth suggests to me legal reasons. As I say, it is only a hunch.
It is also feasible that the result of his serious injury before joining has impacted him enough for the club to consider terminating his contract and claiming the insurance money. This would naturally be disputed by the player & his agent and hence there is no public word on the matter.
Plausible. Maybe someone with Twitter can contact Dave Mc?

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:01 am

deadendjob wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:35 am
Done!

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Rbee wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:01 am
deadendjob wrote:
Done!
Good man :D

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Rbee wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:01 am
deadendjob wrote:
Done!
Do let us know if he responds, Rbee. He's usually doesn't on issues like this.

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:55 pm

dm wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:35 pm
Do let us know if he responds, Rbee. He's usually doesn't on issues like this.
We don’t know what the issue is but obviously there is one, no reply.