Should BOS stay or leave next month?

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Should BOS stay or leave next month?

Post by Rbee » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:49 pm

Fenerbahce linked now

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Rbee wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:49 pm
Fenerbahce linked now
Welcome to hell.

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:33 am

If he didn’t go to Belgium he certainly won’t go there

ZENITH R

Post by ZENITH R » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:37 am

I think he'll stay in the UK.
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:59 pm

ZENITH R wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:37 am
I think he'll stay in the UK.
Exactly. Someone like Stoke, Boro, Brizzle or Reading will come in with a measily £500k offer and we'll take it.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:16 am

Rbee wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:33 am
Istanbul is a great city.

I think he was keen on the Belgium move so that wasn't why it fell through. Seeing the abuse he's getting tonight i'm sure he can't wait to see the back of the club.

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 am

Would hope that no QPR fan would aim that at one of our players.

The messages look like someone who was betting on the game and had backed us to win, or acore the next goal.

If he hasn't signed a new contract with us by now, I am struggling to see why he would with the January Transfer Window looming.

Think he will be sold or sign a pre contract with someone.

ZENITH R

Post by ZENITH R » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 am

I don't think he is earning great money with us, so a club like Reading, Stoke or Boro could easily offer him more. I believe Manning more than doubled his salary by moving to Swansea, and BOS who will be 23 tomorrow will make a huge difference. If decided he wanted to go north of the border, he'll find the football easier and will get to play European football on top of earning more money. So, the question is, why wouldn't he?

The abuse he got last night ... probably removed the last vestige of doubt in his mind about making a move.
Saturday 9th November 1968: QPR V Burnley in the First Division - I saw the Hoops for the first time and my obsession began!

Remember:
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:31 am

Satch wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:16 am
Rbee wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:33 am
Istanbul is a great city.

I think he was keen on the Belgium move so that wasn't why it fell through. Seeing the abuse he's getting tonight i'm sure he can't wait to see the back of the club.
It fell through because he turned it down. The abuse he got from one unwell individual won’t make any difference. Seems BOS still retains some empathy for us as he looked gutted at the end of the game which was good to see

Neil Lennon quoted yesterday as saying Celtic weren’t planning a busy transfer window. We shall see.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 pm

ZENITH R wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 am
I don't think he is earning great money with us, so a club like Reading, Stoke or Boro could easily offer him more. I believe Manning more than doubled his salary by moving to Swansea, and BOS who will be 23 tomorrow will make a huge difference. If decided he wanted to go north of the border, he'll find the football easier and will get to play European football on top of earning more money. So, the question is, why wouldn't he?

The abuse he got last night ... probably removed the last vestige of doubt in his mind about making a move.
Why would it. I don't know the level of abuse he got last night and have no wish to find out however do you really think BOS is sitting at home now thinking under the circumstances of missing a sitter that could have all but guaranteed my team 3 points I would not get that abuse from any other set of supporters assuming of course it was a supporter/supporters

Mr Beef
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Mr Beef » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:04 pm

QPR_John wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 pm
ZENITH R wrote:

Why would it. I don't know the level of abuse he got last night and have no wish to find out however do you really think BOS is sitting at home now thinking under the circumstances of missing a sitter that could have all but guaranteed my team 3 points I would not get that abuse from any other set of supporters assuming of course it was a supporter/supporters
Whether the abuse impacts on him or not, I don't think that missing a sitter, nor anything else, merits the vile racist abuse that BOS got last night.

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by QPR_John » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Mr Beef wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:04 pm
QPR_John wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 pm
ZENITH R wrote:

Whether the abuse impacts on him or not, I don't think that missing a sitter, nor anything else, merits the vile racist abuse that BOS got last night.
I never said it did or are you reading something into my post that was not intended. In fact when posting I had not realised it was racist abuse having not seen it then or now. My point was, and I think you really know that, the abuse would not change his mind about leaving us not that that said abuse was justified.