Question about our youngsters out on loan

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Question about our youngsters out on loan

Post by old pauline » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:04 am

When our young players go out on loan to non-League clubs do you think they just do the non-League clubs' training and fitness programmes or do you think they have to follow QPR schedules ? Because these clubs that they are going to, Eastbourne Borough, Oxford City etc, they cannot have as strict training and fitness programmes as us.
Come on you Sooopa ........

jimjams
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Re: Question about our youngsters out on loan

Post by jimjams » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:19 pm

My guess is that the big difference is the access to facilities and amount of man hours that goes into training, so at non-league level, you have to do more yourself.
I'm sure they do the regular training at the club, but might get some support and guidance from QPR on the other stuff.

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 pm

One thing I have noticed is young players on loan are included in QPR U23s games fairly often. When that happens I'd assume they would need to spend some time with the U23 coaches to prepare for those games.

old pauline
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by old pauline » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:50 pm

I think that is what must happen. I imagine they are at HQ for the early part of the week, including for U23 games and then they go to their non League clubs later in the week. I guess that's why they are all at southern clubs.
Come on you Sooopa ........