Chris Williock - Signs

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Chris Williock - Signs

Post by deadendjob » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:33 pm

BREAKING NEWS

QPR have completed the signing of Benfica forward Chris Willock.

The 22-year-old – brother of Arsenal’s Joe Willock - will join on a three-year deal for around £750,000.
From SSN Transfer Centre - on the Offish too.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ch ... uoi38sahxy

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Chris Williock - Signs

Post by n22hoop » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Willock also sought the views of Benfica team-mate Adel Taarabt before making the move to W12.

“I told Adel straight away,” he said. “Adel is a really good friend and has been like a big brother to me. He has helped me a lot in my short career.

“He had good things to say about the club and reminded me QPR is a family club.

“Adel is a really big reason why I was so adamant about coming here.”

This is nice. Adel hasn't forgotten that his greatest moments as a professional footballer were at Loftus Road. Not the biggest stage he ever played on but the one on which he played his best football.
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

guyrob07

Re: Chris Williock - Signs

Post by guyrob07 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:21 pm

Great signing. If reports are true and we got this deal done for 750k then we have to congratulate Les and the gang. Watched him for Huddersfield against West Brom at the tail end of last season and he was the best player on the pitch. Very direct attacker can cause a lot of problems for defences in this league. Will help cover the absence of Eze. Solid transfer window.