New Record transfer fee please!!

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

QPRobbie

New Record transfer fee please!!

Post by QPRobbie » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:48 am

Is it just me, or does anyone REALLY REALLY want the fee for Eze to break our previous record? Our current record (both in and out) being at one of our worst and most profligate points in history with some dodgy dealing around Christopher Samba, buying and selling him for £12.5m within the space of a few months.

I know it’s not really that important - I would just love it if our new record transfer fee received would be for a talent that we picked up for nothing then nurtured into a premiership talent. Not for an overweight under-talented centre back who’s transfer was used to launder money for Russian mafia (that’s just pure speculation btw 😀)

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Re: New Record transfer fee please!!

Post by dm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm

A side point on Samba. At the time there were doubts raised as to whether the £12m ever actually changed hands either way. Something very fishy was going on with both deals.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:39 pm

I mean, i'd like it to break the record due to the revenue rather than any reason, at least with Samba we didn't lose money. For all the unnecessary shit Hoos and Ferdinand get, just look how far we've come.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 pm

After tonight it looks like Slaven Bilic will double any bid against Ebere, he looked very impressed with his goal and spent a bit of time with him at the end rather than with his players who had just been promoted.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Yup, Bilic was grinning like a Cheshire cat at Eze's goal. He's West Brom bound. They've got a few of our ex players haven't they?

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 pm