ST Refunds

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

ST Refunds

Post by Montag » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Has anyone had theirs yet? I would've let the club keep it but I'm boracic.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: ST Refunds

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:21 am

I waived the ST refund, but recently asked for my money back on a Charlton away ticket, and that went into my account on Friday, even after a problem over the card.

It might be worth following up with them if you still haven't had anything back.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

QPR1976
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by QPR1976 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:50 am

I requested 4/23rds refund as due to current work situation, I need it to help pay for next seasons ticket.
I make no apology for that, although I wish I could have let the club keep it.

Anyway, no received yet. More than 2 weeks since Lee Hoos said at the fans forum, s/t refunds are being processed then and will be done for the 35% very soon. I’ve called them many times & someone actually picked the phone up once. Normally, it hangs up as busy. He fobbed me off with, “they are being processed, you’ll have it in the next week”. I didn’t. So I’ve emailed them. No reply. Despite completing the online survey/form, I’m not even sure how they will refund without my bank details.
Not even a confirmation email or one to ask how to refund me.
It’s almost as if they want me to reconsider and let tgem keep the money the longer they draw it out.....?

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:01 am

QPR1976 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:50 am
I requested 4/23rds refund as due to current work situation, I need it to help pay for next seasons ticket.
I make no apology for that, although I wish I could have let the club keep it.

Anyway, no received yet. More than 2 weeks since Lee Hoos said at the fans forum, s/t refunds are being processed then and will be done for the 35% very soon. I’ve called them many times & someone actually picked the phone up once. Normally, it hangs up as busy. He fobbed me off with, “they are being processed, you’ll have it in the next week”. I didn’t. So I’ve emailed them. No reply. Despite completing the online survey/form, I’m not even sure how they will refund without my bank details.
Not even a confirmation email or one to ask how to refund me.
It’s almost as if they want me to reconsider and let tgem keep the money the longer they draw it out.....?
That's really poor on the club's part. They shouldn't be holding onto people's money at a time when some may really be struggling. Hope they sort it out soon.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Ruben is on Twitter. Maybe a politely worded message explaining your situation would encourage him to phone up from Malaysia and I doubt if anyone at W12 will fob him off. I said politely worded as I have been ashamed at some of the stuff our "fans" have been posting on his feed.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Still no sign of mine. Anyone else had any joy yet?
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."

QPR1976
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by QPR1976 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Got an email saying to sign in online & refund will be in my account balance. It is. But my Son’s isn’t. I always pay for both using my online account he doesn’t have one.

Halfway there I guess !

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:50 pm

I guess the club will be announcing its plans for next season's STs in the very near future. I can't think for the life of me how it's going to be handled. With social distancing, people won't be able to have their usual seat and we don't even know which games will be behind closed doors and which will be played in front of a small crowd. With a shortened season I suppose there will be a lot of midweek games.
It's a nightmare.

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks for the responses. The club says we'll all have our money by the end of August. I wonder what will happen with the new season? I'm expecting it to start behind closed doors. There's a lot of us elders within the ST database. Anything else would be a complete nightmare. Look what's happening in Scotland where the PLAYERS won't even follow procedure.