Match of the day

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Match of the day

Post by Wegerle » Sun May 17, 2020 6:10 pm

It was good to see us back on MOTD yesterday!
First Sinclairs wonder goal and after that THAT game against Manchester City! You know that extemely important game that shaped the Premier League, the game that was historical, the game the whole nation tuned in to see the mighty R's stay up! :D

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Re: Match of the day

Post by SM » Mon May 18, 2020 9:49 am

I was surprised Matty Phillips effort against Palace didn’t even get a mention... I think it’s the purest strike of a football that I’ve ever seen in my life! :shock:
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

Wegerle
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Wegerle » Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm

SM wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:49 am
I was surprised Matty Phillips effort against Palace didn’t even get a mention... I think it’s the purest strike of a football that I’ve ever seen in my life! :shock:
And lets not forget Wegerles dribble from the half way line against Leeds! aniclap

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon May 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Wegerle wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm
SM wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:49 am
And let's not forget Wegerle's dribble from the half way line against Leeds! aniclap
That was before Premiership football therefore it doesn't count.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.