All QPR staff take voluntary pay cut

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: All QPR staff take voluntary pay cut

Post by 222gers » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:28 am

Well, so far no Premiership players have agreed to any wage cuts and the players of only two clubs - Southampton and West Ham, have agreed to a deferral.

They say they do a lot for charities and I'm sure some do but mostly they continue to live in their luxurious bubble. A pox on them.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:18 pm

As an afterthought to the above rant, I do realise that footballers are not the only ones that could do more but this is after all a football forum.
When all this is done, I hope the people who are disproportionately affected by the virus, the frontline workers, often poorly paid and not adequately appreciated will get the thanks and recognition they deserve.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:31 pm

There are some footballers who have taken it upon themselves to donate money and assistance to help with the PPE etc. A slight aside has anyone else picked up on the work, and money, undertaken by Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga)? I know she holds New York dear to her heart and they have had it the worst by all accounts, she has done them proud.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.