Transfer Rumours

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Rbee » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:45 pm

deadendjob wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:23 am
Linked with Jordan Jones from Rangers. 25yo Winger.
BOS replacement then.

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by n22hoop » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm

Tom Carroll played for QPR today in a closed doors game against Arsenal. Dickie also played 60 mins.

Arsenal won 4-3 (Kakay, BOS & Kane)

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/wa ... l-workout/
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm

Linked with Nathan Holland from Wet Spam. 22yo Winger.

Given the regular links to wingers, you'd expect BOS is probably close to an exit.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am

deadendjob wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm

Given the regular links to wingers, you'd expect BOS is probably close to an exit.
...well I read some comments on BOS after the friendly vs Oxford, describing him as "not interested..." so may be it was just a bad day,
but if he is not interested in playing for us, better he goes....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 am

Giorgio wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am
deadendjob wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm

...well I read some comments on BOS after the friendly vs Oxford, describing him as "not interested..." so may be it was just a bad day,
but if he is not interested in playing for us, better he goes....
AKA doing a Trevor Sinclair.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:03 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 am
AKA doing a Trevor Sinclair.
.....if I am not wrong also Sinclair came from Blackpool... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Matty Phillips too.

n22hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by n22hoop » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:28 pm

It passed me by but I just noticed that Luke Freeman is back in the Championship with Forest. On loan for the season.
"Football is the love of form. A spectacle that scarcely leaves a trace in the memory and does not enrich or impoverish knowledge. This is its appeal : it is exciting and empty." Mario Vargas Llosa

beaglebum
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by beaglebum » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:28 am

Does anyone know of this supposed striker we are being linked with? I've read a couple of posts on twitter (i believe) by people apparently "in the know" saying they are very excited by the news. Or is it just fake news????

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:45 am

beaglebum wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:28 am
Does anyone know of this supposed striker we are being linked with? I've read a couple of posts on twitter (i believe) by people apparently "in the know" saying they are very excited by the news. Or is it just fake news????
....well, Messi said that he is staying at Barca for this season.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 am

beaglebum wrote:
Beware of Twitter IKNs. They're almost always anything but. We've linked to lots of strikers including Charlie Austin :roll:

Personally I think it could well be a young Prem player on loan, and again several have been rumoured, but that's purely a guess.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:01 am

n22hoop wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:28 pm
It passed me by but I just noticed that Luke Freeman is back in the Championship with Forest. On loan for the season.
I think we can predict what will happen next Saturday.
dm wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 am
beaglebum wrote:
Beware of Twitter IKNs. They're almost always anything but. We've linked to lots of strikers including Charlie Austin :roll:

Personally I think it could well be a young Prem player on loan, and again several have been rumoured, but that's purely a guess.
I think Dave Mc also mentioned it?

I was hoping the arsenal game was us taking a look at Eddie Nketiah but doesn't sound like it.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 am

Satch wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:01 am
n22hoop wrote:
dm wrote:
beaglebum wrote:

I was hoping the arsenal game was us taking a look at Eddie Nketiah but doesn't sound like it.
He captained the England kids last night so I doubt he is in our bracket. You never know, but it seems unlikely.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Satch
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Satch » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:18 am

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 am
Satch wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:01 am
n22hoop wrote:
dm wrote:

He captained the England kids last night so I doubt he is in our bracket. You never know, but it seems unlikely.
It's probably a stretch but he didn't seem to have the best time out on loan last season and i get the impression he's not yet in first team plans at Arsenal so i was a little hopeful he'd be available on loan without an exorbitant fee. Last nights hat-trick won't have helped.

I wonder if he knows BOS and Eze at all, all three are from a similar part of SE London and a similar age

karateelvis
Logo Designer
Logo Designer

Post by karateelvis » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:25 pm

Nketiah's been getting regular game time under Arteta. Came on in the FA cup final and started in the Community shield. He won't be going anywhere, got more chance of getting Folarin Balogun - I think Brentford bid for him a little while ago.
"Every dog has its day, and today is woof day! Today I just want to bark!"