Match thread: QPR - Brum

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

QPR_John
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Re: Match thread: QPR - Brum

Post by QPR_John » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Systemsguy wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:09 pm
ZENITH R wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:27 pm
n22hoop wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:38 am

I don't think Eze is ready for the Premiership yet. He needs another season or two in the Championship with a competing team (e.g. a West Brom or Leeds) where he continues to develop into a player who can deal with the pressure & dominate a game etc. I think he'd disappear in the Premiership.
I think they would all benefit from another year at QPR. That is looking at them as footballers and their long term development, I think another season playing together could be a bit special. The flip side is ... we need the money and won't turn down anything approaching a half decent bid.
Unless they are willing to extend their contract beyond 2021.... We aint got much choice but to cash in this summer to the highest bidder....
Problem with that is everybody will know we have no choice. So under those circumstances we can forget a big fee. What figure should we refuse.