Hugill injured?

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

wrinklyhoop
2010/11 Sponsor
2010/11 Sponsor

Re: Hugill injured?

Post by wrinklyhoop » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm
Back to matters on the pitch. Is our defensive frailty sucking belief out of some of our offensive play? Having to score every game just to earn a point, must be very hard psychologically. Warburton has failed to address this problem, as seems no closer to doing so. As I have said before, I don't blame him or the players as they are the best we can afford. My issues are with the owners. Do we have enough to stay out of trouble? What do others think?
Leaving aside historical accusations against the owners, just how do you think new owners would help matters?

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ANDREW1302 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:53 am

Uxbridge R .... 'tis true! What can i say!!

Spencer
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Spencer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:54 am

I don't post often, but try to be the most positive possible when I do. I'm worried , I was worried pre season `I was worried during season.
It was obvious that we were going to lose Wells in January....It's very worrying to see where the goals are going to come from.We have a very young and in experienced squad that is crying out for some leaders on the pitch.

Assuming that the owners think we are safe...? Or that even we should be able to muster a few more wins before end of season.

I think they sent out a message in this transfer window that they are confident this team will acquire the points needed to stay up (dangerous game) and if we do, then maybe we can build on what we have, assuming that with the restraints of FFP we can attract the right players to drive us forward.

My main concern is for the fans that are going week in week out . Money is tight for most people these days and lets face it, its not just the price of a ticket when it comes to match day.

Mark Warburton may not be the best manager, but I don't see any other options available with the players and finances we currently have.
Bumpy ride ahead.

jimjams
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by jimjams » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:49 am

Agree with those concerns, especially regarding team psychology and the proposition to fans with limited funds (ie all fans).
But I understand why the club has done what it has in January. In 2022, nobody is going to thank us for spending 5 million quid or more on finishing 12th instead of 16th.

Albert Steptoe
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Albert Steptoe » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 am

Spencer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:54 am
My main concern is for the fans that are going week in week out . Money is tight for most people these days and lets face it, its not just the price of a ticket when it comes to match day.
If they're going to sack off the second half of the season (including the cups) then they should offer season tickets on the same premise. A 'first half of the season' season ticket up until January for half the price.

222gers
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by 222gers » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm

Albert Steptoe wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 am
Spencer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:54 am
If they're going to sack off the second half of the season (including the cups) then they should offer season tickets on the same premise. A 'first half of the season' season ticket up until January for half the price.
If this was initiated and we had a crap first half of the season then won every match in the second half, then you really would have something to complain about......