Hugill injured?

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

kernowhoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Re: Hugill injured?

Post by kernowhoop » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Fit enough to get a yellow card at Huddersfield :(
It's simple. Score more goals than they do.

jimjams
Level 2 dot.orger
Level 2 dot.orger

Post by jimjams » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:54 pm

I mean it seems quite likely that he won't be available for every game ...

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ANDREW1302 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm

And noone is worried? 2 0 down and not creating/taking chances. We are there for the taking at the moment. Sorry if people think i am overly pessimistic but 9 points clear and our current record does not bode well. Oh and another error by our keeper. Lousy clearance for 2nd goal. We have little up front and little [ literally with Kelly] at the back.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:35 pm

ANDREW1302 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:27 pm
And noone is worried? 2 0 down and not creating/taking chances. We are there for the taking at the moment. Sorry if people think i am overly pessimistic but 9 points clear and our current record does not bode well. Oh and another error by our keeper. Lousy clearance for 2nd goal. We have little up front and little [ literally with Kelly] at the back.
I'm concerned and think Warburton has run out of ideas. Most of this team are however L1, so it shouldn't really surprise anyone that they could still be plying their trade there next season. To be honest, we will fully deserve it if we drop. Might focus a few minds.

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:35 pm
ANDREW1302 wrote:
I'm concerned and think Warburton has run out of ideas. Most of this team are however L1, so it shouldn't really surprise anyone that they could still be plying their trade there next season. To be honest, we will fully deserve it if we drop. Might focus a few minds.
I would have thought that QPR going on a winning run would be of more concern for you, fewer opportunities for you to drop your veil of criticism and doubt on the team you support. How many years is that now that you have been foremost in the Legion of Gloom? 5? 6? 7?
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 pm
Damien wrote:
ANDREW1302 wrote:
I would have thought that QPR going on a winning run would be of more concern for you, fewer opportunities for you to drop your veil of criticism and doubt on the team you support. How many years is that now that you have been foremost in the Legion of Gloom? 5? 6? 7?
You still stealing oxygen?

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Damien wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:42 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Damien wrote:
At least I am using it to support QPR not put them down at every opportunity from overseas, your every post carries a funereal pall of misery within it.

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:45 pm
Damien wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:

At least I am using it to support QPR not put them down at every opportunity from overseas, your every post carries a funereal pall of misery within it.
Bully for you. I'm sure you'll be inducted into Forever R's one day. I'm going to put you on ignore and suggest you do the same for me - unless you really are obsessed with my thoughts on QPR. And you need to stop taking any criticism of QPR so personally... it ain't good for your head.

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Damien wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:

Esox, this isn't China and open discussion and criticism are legitimate especially the way things are going at the club.
Staff Benda Bilili

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:00 pm
Esox Lucius wrote:
Damien wrote:
Esox, this isn't China and open discussion and criticism are legitimate especially the way things are going at the club.
I was offering my opinion. I can't make anyone support QPR if they don't want to.

Southgate Hoop
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Southgate Hoop » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:

I was offering my opinion. I can't make anyone support QPR if they don't want to.
aniwall

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Esox Lucius wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
Esox Lucius wrote:

Damien's just offering his opinion too, accept it even if it's not your cup of tea!
Staff Benda Bilili

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:26 pm

He's just frustrated folks. He has always had an agenda against me and a selective memory. I may be wrong, but I don't see him much on here when we are doing well(I however always enjoy congratulating the team and club) - but when things aren't going well and genuine concerns are raised - he is on here like a shot berating others and questioning their support for QPR. I've really tried over the years to get on with him - but unfortunately it will probably never happen. My language can sail a bit "close to the wind" sometimes, and I probably need to count to Ten before replying(or just put him on ignore).

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Back to matters on the pitch. Is our defensive frailty sucking belief out of some of our offensive play? Having to score every game just to earn a point, must be very hard psychologically. Warburton has failed to address this problem, as seems no closer to doing so. As I have said before, I don't blame him or the players as they are the best we can afford. My issues are with the owners. Do we have enough to stay out of trouble? What do others think?

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 pm

ANDREW1302 wrote:
The thing is, you're always worried, so you being worried again isn't in itself cause for concern for the rest of us. The boy who cried wolf, and all that.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?