QPR v Forest

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: QPR v Forest

Post by Montag » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Everyone needs to hold their nerve. We'll be alright. We just need a break. A good result and the confidence will start to come back. At the beginning of this bad run (Reading + Brentford) there were decisions or non-decisions that were quite frankly appalling. The players start to feel powerless when this happens and their heads go down. I think we need to go to Derby with a less open approach and grind out a 0-0 if we can, if not nick a win. Stop the rot and rebuild confidence. It hurts to lose like last night but we need to give it a bit of time before reaching for our revolvers.
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Montag wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:47 pm
Everyone needs to hold their nerve. We'll be alright. We just need a break. A good result and the confidence will start to come back. At the beginning of this bad run (Reading + Brentford) there were decisions or non-decisions that were quite frankly appalling. The players start to feel powerless when this happens and their heads go down. I think we need to go to Derby with a less open approach and grind out a 0-0 if we can, if not nick a win. Stop the rot and rebuild confidence. It hurts to lose like last night but we need to give it a bit of time before reaching for our revolvers.
..after scoring 1-0 and then 2-1 with Reading we were joint leader on the top of the League... :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

Montag
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Montag » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:33 pm

Yes Giorgio, it seems a long time ago now. But a good result today and still only 6 points off the play offs!
"Go, muster men: My council is my shield ; We must be brief, when traitors brave the field."
Richard III, Act IV, W. Shakespeare