Fearful

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Re: Fearful

Post by Andy_N19 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:10 am

Damien wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:30 pm
Thing is, this kind of slump seems to happen whoever is in charge. The whole club has a losing mentality and seems to accept it. Who is responsible for that...I'll leave others to decide?
Spot on.
Staff Benda Bilili

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:05 am

Confidence is now a huge factor whilst we are in this losing streak especially for the younger players.

They, as well as us, have to keep the faith.

ANDREW1302
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by ANDREW1302 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:36 am

I am definitely not suggesting any sort of Warburton out as i think he has done brilliantly with no resources. I do think though that perhaps Eze, Manning, Chair have been reading the papers too much and they need to be brought down to earth and appreciate they need a lot of development before they can even think of stepping up a level. At the moment they are average Championship and Chair maybe not even that. They do have potential but they are by no means sensational. In addition i really feel Warburton needs to change something to try and stop leaking goals. We will end up at the wrong end of the table if we don't. You can accept one a game but to always be starting 2 - 0 is just confidence sapping. As i said before i think this is a very big moment for Warburton and he needs to make an adjustment to style just to get a nil against.

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:02 am

Rbee wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:05 am
Confidence is now a huge factor whilst we are in this losing streak especially for the younger players.

They, as well as us, have to keep the faith.
:like
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Damien
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Damien » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:33 pm

ANDREW1302 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:36 am
I am definitely not suggesting any sort of Warburton out as i think he has done brilliantly with no resources. I do think though that perhaps Eze, Manning, Chair have been reading the papers too much and they need to be brought down to earth and appreciate they need a lot of development before they can even think of stepping up a level. At the moment they are average Championship and Chair maybe not even that. They do have potential but they are by no means sensational. In addition i really feel Warburton needs to change something to try and stop leaking goals. We will end up at the wrong end of the table if we don't. You can accept one a game but to always be starting 2 - 0 is just confidence sapping. As i said before i think this is a very big moment for Warburton and he needs to make an adjustment to style just to get a nil against.
nailonhead

Devonranger
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Devonranger » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:48 pm

Devonranger wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:19 pm
Think Barbet is a noticeable absentee - wasn't great tonight but not everything was awful either.

Three of their four scored in the last ten and individual errors contributed to at least two of those. Forest played with most of their team behind the ball and we couldn't break them down.

Despite the commentators on SKY saying that Forest were made up of free transfers and youth players, you need only look at the likely fees shelled out on Grabban, Silva and others. Think we need to go back to Rangel at right back and bring in BOS in front of him.

Think Cameron could do with coming in at centre mid and let Pugh sit in there with him - Chair left hand side with Eze playing off Wells.
Wasn't too far adrift with the changes ....