Eze - from the BBC gossip page

Serious QPR topics only. Posted images may be deleted. Off-topic or thread hijacking posts will be moved/removed and posters disallowed access to this forum. NO TICKET RELATED POSTS. ALL TICKET RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please put ticket related posts in the right place only.

Moderators: nige101uk, willesdenr, qprdotorgadmin, ZENITH R, Virginia_R

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Re: Eze - from the BBC gossip page

Post by dm » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:49 pm

Andy_N19 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 pm
..which will inevitably in the near future raise similar speculation around Chair. I personally rate him as highly as Eze.
If you like Chair, keep an eye on 19 year old Amrit Bansal-McNulty who has just gone into the U23s. Potentially another great little midfield dynamo for us.

Rbee
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Rbee » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Spurs are also reportedly ‘monitoring’ Eze, there might be more to push that bidding war along.

KildarePete
Level 1 dot.orger
Level 1 dot.orger

Post by KildarePete » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 pm

dm wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:49 pm
Andy_N19 wrote:
..which will inevitably in the near future raise similar speculation around Chair. I personally rate him as highly as Eze.
If you like Chair, keep an eye on 19 year old Amrit Bansal-McNulty who has just gone into the U23s. Potentially another great little midfield dynamo for us.
"Amrit Bansal-McNulty" hmmm - it's gonna take real creativity for the R-Block to come up with a chant/song that celebrates that name.

"There's only one Amrit Bansal-McNulty'?

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 pm

dm wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:
I would have took a look down at Harlington tomorrow but the mrs has got the day planned out already & unfortunately it doesn’t involve the youngsters v sheff Utd :(

UxbridgeR
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by UxbridgeR » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 pm

KildarePete wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 pm
dm wrote:
Andy_N19 wrote:
"Amrit Bansal-McNulty" hmmm - it's gonna take real creativity for the R-Block to come up with a chant/song that celebrates that name.

Oh I dunno. His name seems to perfectly fit a Seven Nation Army style chant.
Are headphones getting bigger, or are idiots getting smaller ?

Giorgio
dotorgsponsor
dotorgsponsor

Post by Giorgio » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:31 am

KildarePete wrote:

...do the club shop charge for each single letter when you print the name of a player on the shirt...?? In case they might raise a fortune :lol: :lol:

SM
dot.org legend
dot.org legend

Post by SM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 am

I’m sure there are plenty of clubs taking a close look at him.

As good as he is, I think he needs at least a couple more years playing regular football at QPR. He started last season brilliantly and then faded as the season went on.

I can’t imagine how much money he could be worth later down the line...
Isle Of Wight R'ssssssssss

dm
dot.org player kit 2007
dot.org player kit 2007

Post by dm » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:18 am

SM wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 am
I’m sure there are plenty of clubs taking a close look at him.

As good as he is, I think he needs at least a couple more years playing regular football at QPR. He started last season brilliantly and then faded as the season went on.

I can’t imagine how much money he could be worth later down the line...
It's quite likely Eze will be gone next summer. Players careers are short. They all want to maximise their earnings and play at the highest level as soon as they can. If we pushed for promotion this year - unlikely I know - Eze might just feel he should stick around to continue to play first team football, but should a team like Spurs flash money eyes at him, he would find it hard to turn it down.

And of course the club needs that kind of business. As fans, we have to get used to our best players moving on for fees. It's the only way QPR can survive for the foreseeable future.

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:03 am

Your only as good as your last 45 minutes....

Loved his focus on Saturday..... Hope he continues improving under MW and adds £££££s to his value...

I'm sure he's now looking at the bigger picture beyond this season.... I would hate he wasted his career like Adel did....
2019/2020.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

Esox Lucius
dot.org vip
dot.org vip

Post by Esox Lucius » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:14 am

UxbridgeR wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 pm
KildarePete wrote:
dm wrote:

Oh I dunno. His name seems to perfectly fit a Seven Nation Army style chant.
My thoughts exactly. A slur over his first name and then the same cadence for the rest of the chant.
It's not the despair that will kill you, it's the hope.

Andy_N19
Level 4 dot.orger
Level 4 dot.orger

Post by Andy_N19 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Rbee wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:15 pm
Spurs are also reportedly ‘monitoring’ Eze, there might be more to push that bidding war along.
Worrying, Dele Alli has fallen off a cliff. Firstly he's taken the Darren Anderton mantle of "sick note".
Ridiculous amount of time out injured and before that his performances had tapered off badly so
I can see them sniffing around for a creative type... then there's Eriksen going too.
Staff Benda Bilili

deadendjob
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by deadendjob » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:42 pm

There'll be plenty of clubs 'monitoring' Eze. We're still early in the season and he went flat last year. There's no real need to speculate about Eze's future until closer to Jan.

Greyhound
Level 3 dot.orger
Level 3 dot.orger

Post by Greyhound » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:33 pm

Lala as usual Mr Billy Big Bol*ocks, hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, but is busy talking it up with all the credibility of a car boot trader. If only we'd had a business expert like him, or indeed any of the large army of numpties on social media, fronting these deals for us, we would now of course be rolling in cash.

westlondonlalala
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by westlondonlalala » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Greyhound wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:33 pm
Lala as usual Mr Billy Big Bol*ocks, hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, but is busy talking it up with all the credibility of a car boot trader. If only we'd had a business expert like him, or indeed any of the large army of numpties on social media, fronting these deals for us, we would now of course be rolling in cash.
Plenty of money to be made at carboots greyhound don’t knock it.

My opinion (yes opinion) is that we never seem to achieve full market value for a player, Leicester offered 12m for Austin we turned it down & ended up selling him in the January to Saints for 4m.

Players leaving the championship season upon season for anything up to 20m & we sell statistically one of the best attacking midfielders in the division for 5m.

Why would Eze be any different one way or another we generally seem to be on the wrong end of a deal.

Oh by the way could a car boot trader do any worse than get us 200m+ in debt & Shackle us with a nice fat ffp fine?

Systemsguy
Level 5 dot.orger
Level 5 dot.orger

Post by Systemsguy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:48 pm

I heard the Leicester £12M Austin bid rumour?

also heard Charlie didn't fancy joining relegation fodder (They won the Premier League that season) and fancied Saints instead..
2019/2020.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....